Laura J Artistry

Tallahassee, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Laura J Artistry

Laura J Artistry is a hair and makeup business in Tallahassee, Florida. Laura has a degree in fashion merchandising from Florida State and went on to obtain her cosmetology license at the Aveda Institute. She wants to make you feel beautiful, special and confident on your wedding day.

Laura J Artistry stays up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques to offer you the best hair and makeup services. She can create looks in any style, whether you want simple and elegant or bold and dramatic. She design beautiful hairstyles that can incorporate flowers, jewelry, crowns or other accommodations. Laura applies flawless makeup that lasts through the hugs, tears, and laughs. Her beauty services include:

• Blowouts
  • Coloring
  • Styling
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Makeup and hair trial

32 Laura J Artistry Reviews

J
Julia

Married on 10/21/2018

Makes you feel like a rock star

Laura is absolutely amazing! I don't think I could have felt more beautiful at my wedding! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. She is incredibly easy to work with between her bubbly ... Read more personality and her flexibility. She was especially great with the kids; she was so patient! I can't sing her praises enough, I highly recommend her for both hair and makeup!

T
Taylor

Married on 06/23/2018

Laura and her team did an excellent job on my wedding day! I had two trials with her before the big day, and she was so open to my suggestions and ideas. She was also quick at what she did while ... Read more making me look like a movie star. She did both my hair and makeup, and it looked so put together. You can tell that Laura puts a lot of focus into what she does. One thing I am still in awe about is the fact that my makeup lasted ALL DAY in 95 degree weather in Florida. I looked practically the same all day even after standing in that weather for pictures. She also did an excellent job on my mother's hair and makeup along with all of my bridal party. Laura is the best!

R
Rose

Married on 04/07/2018

From our consultation to the wedding day, Laura was a joy to work with. She was extremely responsive, professional, and personable. Laura and her team did hair and makeup for the bridal party and ... Read more mother of the bride. Everyone was extremely happy with their results and our hair and makeup looked amazing at the end of the night. I will definitely hire her in the future.