Laura Jacobs Bridal

Fort Myers, Florida, FL · View map · Visit website

About Laura Jacobs Bridal

Laura Jacobs Bridal is a full-service bridal salon in Estero, Florida that caters to the entire southwestern area of Florida and beyond. They provide gorgeous, unique dresses and accessories that will suit most any budget. Trusting their more than 30 years of bridal experience, you can be sure you’re in great hands. Laura Jacobs Bridal carries exclusive designs by Randy Fenoli, Eddy K, Stella York, Everybody EveryBride, and Martina Liana and generally has turnarounds of less than six months to eight months, depending on options selected.

Products Offered

Bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, and attire for the mothers of the bride and groom are available, along with alteration services if needed. New inventory is received weekly, and they also offer sample sales and trunk shows occasionally as well. To complete your look, an array of accessories is offered, including belts, hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, and veils. Gown preservation services are also provided to save your dress for years to come.

60 Reviews for Laura Jacobs Bridal

60 Laura Jacobs Bridal Reviews

Kristina
Featured
Kristina

Married on 02/24/2018

The team at Laura Jacobs is wonderful! At first I could not find the 'perfect' dress anywhere but came across a beautiful Eddy K gown. I called the boutique and they did not have the address but ... Read more Lauretta loved the dress so much she ordered a sample! When the sample came in a few weeks later I went to try it on and it was a perfect fit. It was the perfect dress. I tried on a few others but nothing compared to the first dress. Unfortunately Eddy K did not make a matching veil but Lauretta said she could order the exact lace and have the veil made for me. How perfect! Once the dress came in, we only needed 1 fitting to get it perfect. Yulia, one of the lovely seamstresses, added additional lace to the back of the dress to cover a few spots on my back and you would never know they were added. The dress and veil made me feel and look like an absolute princess. I am so happy that I found Laura Jacobs Bridal!! :) I also plan to use their recommended vendor for dress preservation services.

D
Darlene

Getting married on 11/09/2019

I’ve worked for a bridal store so my expectations are high. The quality of dresses and the attention and professionalism I experienced was over the top. Would not go anywhere else. Read more I’ve worked for a bridal store so my expectations are high. The quality of dresses and the attention and professionalism I experienced was over the top. Would not go anywhere else.

Tara
Tara

Married on 02/02/2019

Fantastic customer service! I first visited Laura Jacobs to try on wedding dresses, and while I ultimately purchased my dress elsewhere, my experience at Laura Jacobs was nothing short of amazing. We ... Read more did purchase our bridesmaid dresses from here and the staff have gone above and beyond to ensure a positive, pleasant experience for both me and my bridesmaids. Would highly recommend!