Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC

Cherry Hill, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC

Laura & Leigh Bridal is the place to end your gown search and find your dream dress. Laura & Leigh prides themselves on providing a unique, special experience for each couple who walks into the salon. Each appointment is one-on-one with brides and their entourage, creating a shopping experience that is custom and focused on the couples' vision for their wedding day.

Each bride has their own personal stylist to help with the full wedding look and act as a point of contact through the whole wedding planning process, from the moment brides walk into the salon to the moment they say, "I do."

Products Include:

• Wedding Dresses
  • Bridesmaids Dresses
  • Veils
  • Jewelry
  • Headpieces
  • Sashes and Belts

The store has a selection of designers that run from chic to affordable to modern, meeting the needs of all brides!

3 Reviews for Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC

3 Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC Reviews

K
Kaitlynn Meng

Getting married on 06/05/2020

A dream appointment!

L and L was the first bridal shop I visited, and I had no reason to look elsewhere. The staff truly made me feel like a princess and were so open and honest with me. They even contacted a designer on ... Read more my behalf to customize a portion of my dress! Their staff was so helpful and treated my huge crazy family like their own. I luckily visited when they had a trunk show, which was really a unique experience filled with dresses that I wouldn't have seen anywhere else. The wide range of dresses and the staff's knowledge of them exceeded my expectations. I would highly reccomend this bridal shop! The owners were nothing short of amazing and my stylist Kylisha was super helpful!

S
Sarah

Getting married on 10/26/2019

Great experience- Highly recommend!!

I had a wonderful experience at Laura & Leigh! After being to 7 stores previously, this was by far the best experience I had dress shopping! Laura was so informative and knowledgeable about ... Read more everything bridal, not too pushy, and really listened to my requests. The shop is huge, open, and airy so you are not on top of other brides and fighting for a mirror. I am so happy I found my dress there, and would highly recommend to anyone else looking!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 10/12/2018

Lovely Shop, People & Experience @ LLB

This was my first bridal gown shopping experience and it was absolutely perfect. We arrived just a few minutes early and our appointment started exactly on time. They had you fill out a questionnaire ... Read more before your consultation started which was nice because you don’t have to talk to your consultant about your budget in front of your guests. She let us have free range in choosing dresses and also selected one she thought I’d like (we chose so many). And honestly the second or third dress I tried on was PERFECT I teared up. But she didn’t push on the sale, we went through all of the dresses and then I tried on my favorite again, which I then said yes to. She was very helpful and straight forward. Lovely shop, lovely people, lovely experience. Thank you!!

Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC FAQ