Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC

Cherry Hill, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC

Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC is a wedding dress business located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. This clothier offers stylists who work one-on-one with clients to bring their wedding vision to life. The selection of gowns that Laura & Leigh Bridal brings to the table is both unique and varied, presenting options for many different preferences. Their goal is to deliver a dedicated and exceptional experience to each of their customers, encouraging them to feel confident and beautiful on their wedding day.

After arriving at Laura & Leigh Bridal, the client will receive the benefit of personalized service via one of the business' experienced and professional stylists. They will act as a point-of-contact throughout the entire process, easing any worries that the client may have. By working together, a fabulous look is created that showcases the taste and personality of the client, helping them to display the best version of themselves of their special day.

3 Reviews for Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC

3 Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC Reviews

K
Kaitlynn Meng

Getting married on 06/05/2020

A dream appointment!

L and L was the first bridal shop I visited, and I had no reason to look elsewhere. The staff truly made me feel like a princess and were so open and honest with me. They even contacted a designer on ... Read more my behalf to customize a portion of my dress! Their staff was so helpful and treated my huge crazy family like their own. I luckily visited when they had a trunk show, which was really a unique experience filled with dresses that I wouldn't have seen anywhere else. The wide range of dresses and the staff's knowledge of them exceeded my expectations. I would highly reccomend this bridal shop! The owners were nothing short of amazing and my stylist Kylisha was super helpful!

S
Sarah

Getting married on 10/26/2019

Great experience- Highly recommend!!

I had a wonderful experience at Laura & Leigh! After being to 7 stores previously, this was by far the best experience I had dress shopping! Laura was so informative and knowledgeable about ... Read more everything bridal, not too pushy, and really listened to my requests. The shop is huge, open, and airy so you are not on top of other brides and fighting for a mirror. I am so happy I found my dress there, and would highly recommend to anyone else looking!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 10/12/2018

Lovely Shop, People & Experience @ LLB

This was my first bridal gown shopping experience and it was absolutely perfect. We arrived just a few minutes early and our appointment started exactly on time. They had you fill out a questionnaire ... Read more before your consultation started which was nice because you don’t have to talk to your consultant about your budget in front of your guests. She let us have free range in choosing dresses and also selected one she thought I’d like (we chose so many). And honestly the second or third dress I tried on was PERFECT I teared up. But she didn’t push on the sale, we went through all of the dresses and then I tried on my favorite again, which I then said yes to. She was very helpful and straight forward. Lovely shop, lovely people, lovely experience. Thank you!!

Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC FAQ