Laura Marchisio Makeup Artistry

Uxbridge, Massachusetts · View map

About Laura Marchisio Makeup Artistry

Laura Marchisio Makeup Artistry offers professional makeup services for weddings in the Boston area, Cape Cod, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Connecticut. Using traditional techniques combined with creative artistry, makeup artist Laura Marchisio aims to enhance your natural beauty for your special day. Regardless of your desired look, her goal is to help you look stunning and feel confident.

Experience
Laura Marchisio has more than 10 years of experience in the field. She is a graduate of David Nicholas International Private Makeup Training in Rowley, MA in addition to being a licensed esthetician and a certified lash extension technician. With her experience and formal training, she will help you achieve what you have envisioned for your wedding day.

Laura Marchisio Makeup Artistry offers trials and event services at the location of your choice. The following services are available:

• Day-of wedding makeup application
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Fake lash application
  • Trial day makeup application
  • Lash extensions
  • Facials and other skincare services

9 Reviews for Laura Marchisio Makeup Artistry

9 Laura Marchisio Makeup Artistry Reviews

C
Christina

Married on 10/20/2018

Ahhhmazing!!

Laura is an amazing makeup artist. I have been a client of hers since she started her makeup journey, and have been so pleased with how far knowledge and experience have grown. I hired Laura to do my ... Read more makeup for my wedding as well as my bridal party. I woke up on my wedding day with a stress pimple the kind that scabs, I was worried if it would be able to be covered- Laura handled it with ease , best of all it was not caked on. I would like to also point out the technique in putting on lashes, she does the individuals rather than the strip and it is so much better, they look more natural and less likely to fall off. My entire bridal party loved their makeup. Laura is the real deal, she’s not only great at what she does- she’s humble too. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, seriously!

K
Katie

Married on 09/08/2018

Laura was amazing to work with. She was willing to drive to my house for both the trial and the day of my wedding for a very reasonable fee. I was so grateful she was willing to come to me because it ... Read more took a lot of stress off of me during the craziness of preparing for my wedding. I am not a super girly girl when it comes to make up. Laura was very kind and understood I wanted a classic and natural look. She pulled it off flawlessly and it looked great all day, even after I cried my eyes out during our ceremony.

N
Nikki

Married on 06/16/2018

Laura does an amazing job! She is extremely professional, sweet, and incredibly talented! Read more Laura does an amazing job! She is extremely professional, sweet, and incredibly talented!!