Laura Ramage Photography

Portland, Maine · View map · Visit website

About Laura Ramage Photography

Laura Ramage Photography offers lifestyle and wedding photography services in Portland, Maine. With a simplistic, elegant, and vivid style, Laura looks to capture the purest moments in life, using beautiful lighting to highlight the tone of her work. In addition to sessions in Maine, she is also available to travel around the world for destination weddings and other shoots.

Clients may work with Laura Ramage Photographer for wedding day photography, destination weddings, wedding portraits, engagement shoots, proposals, and boudoir shoots. Laura’s photography style resonates with contemporary, film, natural, and traditional forms, depending on her client's preferences. She can offer couples additional hours, and the choice to shoot at multiple locations during their session. Laura Ramage Photography can add toning to images if requested, and supplies final pictures as prints and digital files as well as albums, matted prints, and proofs.

5 Reviews for Laura Ramage Photography

5 Laura Ramage Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Andrew

Married on 09/22/2018

Laura made this happen. She is a very dedicated photographer that made our wedding day beyond anything my wife and I thought it could be. Thank you so much Laura! Read more Laura made this happen. She is a very dedicated photographer that made our wedding day beyond anything my wife and I thought it could be. Thank you so much Laura!

E
Emily

Married on 09/22/2018

Ms. Ramage was an exceptional photographer for our family wedding, she clearly instructed us on where to stand, which family groupings to gather for photos, and was always open to requests. She worked ... Read more with us to schedule photos times the day before hand, and I can’t recommend her enough. Feels like a steal for her price!

J
Julia

Married on 09/22/2018

We are SO thrilled with Laura’s amazing photography! My daughter got married a few weeks ago on the Eastern Prom in Portland. Laura captures a magical light in her images and everyone looks radiant! ... Read more Not only is Laura extremely organized, she is punctual and her lovely and confident manner puts everyone at ease immediately. She thought of every grouping possible and took her time to make every shot incredible. The colors are stunning. I highly recommend her!!!