Laura Spurgin Design

Austin, TX · View map

About Laura Spurgin Design

Laura Spurgin Design offers customized wedding & event stationery to create a perfect event.

8 Reviews for Laura Spurgin Design

8 Laura Spurgin Design Reviews

V
Vanessa

Married on 12/30/2011

Laura was great to work with - very professional, flexible, and open to ideas! She did a wonderful job with our invitations and save the dates! Read more Laura was great to work with - very professional, flexible, and open to ideas! She did a wonderful job with our invitations and save the dates!!

B
Brooke

Married on 02/06/2011

Laura did a great job on my invitations! She was always very prompt in responding to my emails and she offered great suggestions when I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. She was very flexible and ... Read more patient and showed me several different options. My finace and I have received several compliments on our invitations. I highly recommend Laura Spurgin Design.

C
C

Married on 01/29/2011

The save the dates and the invitations were the first thing I bought for my January wedding. I emailed Laura with my vision, her design was beautiful and really set up the theme and color scheme for ... Read more the entire wedding. I got so many compliments on the invites. Laura is a pleasure to work with, she was prompt, professional, and always had great advice and ideas! I cant wait to work with her again.