Laura Vanderzee Photography

Edmond, OK · View map · Visit website

About Laura Vanderzee Photography

Laura Vanderzee Photography is an experienced wedding photographer based in Edmond, Oklahoma. She specializes in wedding photography, engagement shoots, bridal sessions, and lifestyle photography. She uses a contemporary style of photography to capture each couple's moments of delight that tell their story in an artistic and beautiful way.

Laura Vanderzee Photography offers tailor-fit wedding packages to ensure that she covers the couple's special day exactly how they desire. She commits to one event per day and is available to do additional hours and work with a second photographer for complete wedding coverage. Laura Vanderzee Photography provides high-resolution images in the form of albums, prints, digital files, and save-the-date and thank-you cards.

22 Reviews for Laura Vanderzee Photography

22 Laura Vanderzee Photography Reviews

Emily
Featured
Emily

Married on 12/16/2018

Best Choice I Ever Made

Laura is not only an amazing photographer but also a really awesome person. She is so easy to work with and really knows how to do her job. Photography was one of the most important parts for me, and ... Read more Laura by far exceeded my expectations. It was so nice to know on the wedding day that I didn't have to worry about the photos. She did an amazing job and I highly recommend her.

Megan
Megan Peterson

Getting married on 09/11/2020

Laura is so sweet!

Laura was so sweet in our meeting. She was able to answer all of my questions and got to share some of our life stories with each other. Read more Laura was so sweet in our meeting. She was able to answer all of my questions and got to share some of our life stories with each other.

J