Laura Vanderzee Photography

Edmond, OK · View map · Visit website

About Laura Vanderzee Photography

Laura Vanderzee Photography is an experienced wedding photographer based in Edmond, Oklahoma. Laura has been part of the wedding industry for more than four years, working with couples throughout the local area, including Tulsa and Norman. She specializes in wedding photography, engagement shoots, bridal sessions, styled shoots, and lifestyle photography. She uses a contemporary style of photography to capture each couple's moments of delight that tell their story in an artistic and beautiful way.

Laura Vanderzee Photography offers tailor-fit wedding packages to ensure that she covers the couple's special day exactly how they desire. She commits to one event per day and is available to do additional hours and work with a second photographer for complete wedding coverage. Laura Vanderzee Photography provides high-resolution images in the form of albums, prints, digital files, and save-the-date and thank-you cards.

21 Reviews for Laura Vanderzee Photography

21 Laura Vanderzee Photography Reviews

Emily
Featured
Emily

Married on 12/16/2018

Best Choice I Ever Made

Laura is not only an amazing photographer but also a really awesome person. She is so easy to work with and really knows how to do her job. Photography was one of the most important parts for me, and ... Read more Laura by far exceeded my expectations. It was so nice to know on the wedding day that I didn't have to worry about the photos. She did an amazing job and I highly recommend her.

J
JOSHUAVLADISLAV

Getting married on 04/03/2019

Laura brett ben kym noah bella Read more LAURA BRETT BEN KYM NOAH BELLA

Michaela
Michaela Heath

Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Photograher

Laura is not only one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met, she is also one of the best photographers I’ve ever worked with. She is so good at capturing the shots you want without you even knowing ... Read more that she captured that moment. After the wedding I felt as though I only saw her a few times during the actual ceremony and reception so I was shocked when we got our gallery back with 800 photos in it!! If you’re looking for someone who is extremely professional, kind, and captures all the little moments you didn’t even know you wanted photographed, you can’t go wrong with Laura Vanderzee photography!