Laura Westrem Artistry

Minneapolis, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Laura Westrem Artistry

Laura Westrem Artistry is a professional hair and makeup artist located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She offers hair and makeup services for the bride, bridal party, flower girl, mothers and gentlemen. Laura Westrem’s extensive experience includes bridal, television, film and various other mediums. The quality services are paired with an attentive, artistic and cheerful manner, allowing you to relax while looking and feeling gorgeous on your big day.

Experience

Professionally trained as a high-definition makeup and hair artist, Laura Westrem lends her over 10 years of experience to each and every client. Her hair and makeup background includes providing her skills for the runway, commercial, corporate, live events, television, film and print media, along with weddings. As she refined her beauty expertise, she developed her ability to connect with each client to make their hair and makeup dreams come true.

Laura Westrem Artistry can accommodate an array of hair and makeup styles, from barely-there makeup to bold and glamorous looks. She extends the following hair and makeup services to clients:

• Consultations

Ashley
Featured
Ashley

Married on 09/20/2014

Laura was a delight to work with for my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She asked me what type of look I wanted for my wedding-- I wanted to look like a classic, beautiful bride. She definitely ... Read more achieved the look I was going for. I felt so beautiful all day and evening. Since I live approximately 3 hours away from the twin cities, she fit my trial in the morning of my bachelorette party. That was wonderful of her to be so flexible and accommodating as I was not sure when else I would be able to get to the cities until our wedding week. The day of our wedding she did my hair and makeup as well as my girls hair. Another thing about Laura, she is so KIND and easy to talk to. You will be so happy if you choose to hire her for your big day.

E
Erin

Married on 10/27/2018

Best Hair/Makeup Artist you could ask for!

This sounds silly but I didn't realize until my wedding day how much of an impact your hair and makeup vendor has on your wedding day beyond your hair and makeup. Laura Westrem nailed my hair (my aunt ... Read more did my makeup) and did an amazing job for my bridesmaids. During the trial run, she got exactly the look I'd wanted on the first try and replicated it perfectly the day of. She even helped me find some beautiful (and inexpensive) accessories for my hair. Laura is beyond talented. But possibly more important is the fact that she is EXACTLY the person you want to spend the hours leading up to your wedding with. She is so positive and kind-hearted. She never loses sight of how big of a day it is for you and every interaction with her shows it. I am really grateful to have had Laura be a part of my big day.

M
Morgan

Married on 10/07/2018

Laura. Is. Phenomenal. Getting your makeup and hair done by Laura is like having a spa day with your best friend who just happens to be a top tier professional. She is kind, courteous, hilarious -- ... Read more and so skillful at her trade. In addition, she made planning from out-of-state a breeze. Laura checks in at every step of the way to make sure you feel nothing short of gorgeous and comfortable. I tend to not wear a lot of makeup (mascara and blush only usually) and wear my hair straight down, so I was worried about not looking like myself for photos -- but also wanting to look beautiful and put together. Laura nailed it. I felt like a natural, glowing bride -- and at the same time comfortable and looking like a movie star version of me. Laura, thank you so much for making my day awesome. Thank you for listening, laughing, and supporting my bridesmaids and family. Thank you for all of your support, kindness, and your amazing skills. Thank you for all the bonus awesomeness!