Laura Zube Photography

Hudson, NH · View map

About Laura Zube Photography

The average bride spends approximately a year and a half planning her wedding. To capture that day is to commeorate & eternalize such an event ,which is a task I don't take lightly. I feel every couple deserves to have the best memories possible, which is why my prices are lower than most in the area of comparable quality. As sole owner and operator of Laura Zube Photography, I am happy to be flexible, working with you to help create a package and a plan that is right for both parties.

My style is largely photojournalistic, with the added gain of experience in modern portraiture, and a flair for detail. I earned my degree in photography back in 2007, and haven't stopped shooting since. I don't see my business as a mere job, I see it as an extension of who I am. Because of this, I take my work very seriously, and strive to meet and exceed the expectations of all my clients. My goal is your satisfaction, as I tell the most improtant story of your life in an elegant and unique way.

1 Reviews for Laura Zube Photography

1 Laura Zube Photography Reviews

A
Alissa

Married on 08/07/2010

Laura was extremely flexible when meeting with me to discuss plans and visions I had for my wedding photography. She was sensitive and open to ideas I had for photos of my special event. Laura is very ... Read more very creative and was wonderful to work with during, before and after the wedding.. She was extremely reasonable and very affordable. Laura was upbeat and energetic throughout the event. Laura even stayed longer then the allotted time frame to capture several pictures of my husband and I. She made herself available to arrive early to document my husband and I getting ready. She provided us with action shots as well as posed pictures. Her talent and hard work provided us with terrific memories that we can revisit and relive of our special day. I highly recommend her to anyone getting married and wanting a quality photographer.

Laura Zube Photography FAQ