Laura's Flower Shoppe

Lake Villa, IL · View map

About Laura's Flower Shoppe

Laura's Flower Shoppe happily serves the greater Lake County IL area, and its surrounding communities, as a family-owned and operated small business. We exist with the purpose and intention of spreading love, beauty, and happiness, through custom- and hand-made floral arrangements. Whether it be a simple bouquet for an everyday occasion, or an elaborate display for a special event, we do it all!

We enjoy working with bridal parties so much we've recently added day-of wedding coordination to our service offerings! Check out our special events website for more information: www.tasmbloom.com.

4 Reviews for Laura's Flower Shoppe

4 Laura's Flower Shoppe Reviews

S
Susan

Married on 10/12/2013

I first heard about Laura's Flower Shoppe when I received some birthday flowers. The arrangement was so lovely and unique, I honestly thought it had been done in downtown Chicago proper. I was ... Read more pleasantly surprised to learn that Laura's Flower Shoppe was a local shop, here in small town Lake Villa. When I met with the owner, I brought samples & swatches of my wedding items, and she quickly helped me to envision the bouquets and flowers for the Big Day. I thought I knew exactly when I was getting. And when the day arrived, and the flowers from Laura's arrived - they were even more beautiful then I had imagined. I'm so glad I went with them for my wedding.

User2510274

2+ years ago

Laura's Flower Shoppe did the flowers for my wedding at Lehmann Mansion in May and I could not have been happier with her work! I came to her with very specific ideas and plans and not only did she ... Read more accommodate my requests she went above and beyond! Her work is beautiful! Joan knows what she is doing! Highly recommend.

M
Margaret

Married on 10/01/2011

Beautiful flowers! My husband and I were more than thrilled with all of the arrangements we ordered for our wedding day. Read more Beautiful flowers! My husband and I were more than thrilled with all of the arrangements we ordered for our wedding day.