Laurel Elise Events

Charlottesville, VA · View map · Visit website

About Laurel Elise Events

Hi there!

I am so excited you're considering me for your big day! Feel free to take a look around here or on my website at some of my previous work. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

xo,

Elise

Laurel Elise Events is a Charlottesville, Virginia-based wedding planner. With her attention to detail and organization, owner Elise Scheeren strives to create a smooth planning process. She loves all things wedding. Some of her specializations are design curation, logistics, and maintaining a fun and amicable environment.

Whether you want someone to fully plan your wedding or a pro to take over the details in the month leading up to the big day, Elise is there to help. Laurel Elise Events offers three main packages: full-service planning and design, partial planning and management, and month-of coordination. Elise plans rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions for multiple types of weddings which include destination, religious, non-religious, and elopement wedding occasions. Laurel Elise Events’s planning services include:

• Month-of coordination

C
Featured
Chloe Terrell

Married on 10/20/2018

Out of this world INCREDIBLE!!!

Where do I start!? It was truly an HONOR to have Elise as our Wedding Planner for our wedding at Veritas Winery, right outside of Charlottesville, VA. I don't think I will ever be able to praise her ... Read more enough! Elise was beyond what we could ever imagine in a Wedding Planner. She is truly superwoman and handles the craziness of wedding planning with so much class and elegance. She naturally makes you feel like you can trust her with anything and she without a doubt has a heart of gold. Before I found her, I started planning a lot on my own and became overwhelmed planning everything from Charlotte, NC, however, when Elise took things over, my stress washed away. Looking back, I wish I just booked her for full planning rather than partial. She truly listens to your vision and takes it to a whole different level and will blow your mind. She knew I loved candles and gold and brought our reception into a candle lit dream and tied my love for gold in perfectly! The room looked so timeless and it was thanks to Elise's creativity and attention to detail. She is so personal, we even call her family now. From my own experience, she is very well connected in the Charlottesville area and well respected. She also made a point to save us money where we could which I loved about her. All the vendors we booked that knew her raved about her as well and the ones that worked with her for the first time due to our wedding, had positive feedback about her as well. She is extremely organized and has so many resources to keep you on track with your timeline of due dates (which I needed, since I am not the most organized but she was so patient with me). Her online portal has a huge checklist of everything you can think of which I could easily access whenever. She also sent us multiple floor plans she created to help us envision everything. Within her portal she had additional resources like creating timelines for your family and wedding party so everyone had all the details they needed. Her communication is incredible! I always heard back from her within 24 hours but most of the time I heard back from her within a few hours, if not minutes. She took care of putting together our invitation suite to mail out which had quite a bit of details and it looked beautiful! I sent her items in the mail that she had set up for our HUGE wedding party (11 bridesmaids & 16 groomsmen/ushers) which we appreciated so much! It was so nice to walk into our wedding party suites at the venue the day of the wedding and see all of the goodies displayed so beautifully for our wedding party. Everyone loved Elise that had the chance to meet her - Our wedding party was raving about her as well and said she was so helpful when they needed something! Our parents communicated with her a lot as well and she was so accommodating to their needs. Naturally with 250 people at our wedding, I imagined there would be a few hiccups but Elise always reassured me she had things under control and she did. She gave both my husband and I a sense of peace, that I most people dream about leading up to their wedding day. Everyone had a fabulous time! If you have the chance to work with Elise, do not look any further! I cannot stress enough how talented Elise is. She makes things happen and will truly make your dreams come true! Thank you so much Elise for all that you did for us!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Barnes

Married on 06/21/2019

Best decision!

Hiring Elise as our wedding planner was the best decision we could have made. She is an EXPERT in the field with a wealth of knowledge, experience and resources. We had a tight budget but desired an ... Read more elegant wedding that us and our guests would remember for a lifetime. She made this dream come alive. She was the driving force in finding vendors that would keep us in budget without sacrificing our desires. As a result of her efforts she made the wedding process stress free and enjoyable. If I were to go through all of this again I would 100% hire Elise and I can not recommend her enough. You will not be disappointed! You will also love her personality, she was a joy to work with. Elise and her team also did our floral arrangements and OH MY GOSH they blew it out of the park! The arrangements were STUNNING!! The entire bridal party was blown away!!

Emily
Emily Thomas

Married on 05/25/2019

We love Elise!

We are eternally grateful for Elise and are so glad we hired her! She was organized, creative, resourceful, and above all, incredibly kind and supportive. Elise made the planning process much more ... Read more manageable and worked very hard to help us create a magical wedding day. Her vision and positivity helped us navigate our way through two tragic losses before the wedding, allowing us to deepen our celebration rather than derail or cancel it. On the actual weekend of our wedding she was a calm and grounded presence that kept everything running smoothly. Elise has a gift for this work and brings her whole self to the occasion. I am convinced that if Elise had been involved in the Fyre Festival planning, they could have pulled it off... You should definitely hire her!