Laurelwood Designs

Township of Washington, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Laurelwood Designs

Laurelwood Designs is an event florist located in Bergen County, New Jersey. Specializing in custom wedding floral designs, the company is committed to providing high-quality designs and making every couple’s big day as gorgeous as possible. The company’s experienced and professional florists work closely with couples to create bespoke floral designs that represent their unique personalities and relationships.

Laurelwood Designs provides couples with a range of custom wedding floral arrangements and designs. The company offers consultations before any service is conducted. Here couples can discuss design ideas and begin the process of planning for their special occasion. Other event services offered include event design, delivery, setup, and cleanup. Types of decor available include but are not limited to:

• Aisle and altar decor

Featured
Jaclyn

Married on 11/21/2018

Magazine Worthy Florals

Laurelwood Designs was the second florist that I met with on my vendor-hunt and I instantly knew she was the florist for us. Upon the initial meeting with Laurie, she provided pictures and physical ... Read more floral samples of what she had to offer. We talked through my vision and she seemed to instantly bring it to life through her creative mind. She assured us that we could have exactly what we were looking for within budget - and even suggested alternatives for in-season flowers to keep costs down. The day of the wedding, Laurie and her assistant arrived at our venue super early to set up. We opted for a mix of high and low table centerpieces, sweetheart table, escort card table, and gift table arrangements in addition to floral arrangements specific to the venue's architecture. Every arrangement was STUNNING. I am consistently asked who my florist was for our wedding because Laurelwood is simply incredible. The flowers were exactly what I asked for and they tied together beautifully with all of the colors of our bridal party's attire and the venue itself. I couldn't recommend Laurelwood Designs enough!

Sunny
sunny brower

Married on 08/24/2019

The most gorgeous (wedding) flowers I have ever seen!

Laurie and her team absolutely nailed our outdoor wedding florals! Extremely patient, understanding and helpful. She will go above and beyond any of your expectations. My family and I were (and still ... Read more are) in awe of my the flowers. She helped to make our event truly jaw dropping. So thankful and happy to have had Laurelwood as my florist.

Caitlin
Caitlin

Married on 06/27/2019

Flower goddess❤︯

Laurie is AMAZING! We got married at the Park chateau and showed her pictures of what we wanted and when I tell you we were both very specific, she knew exactly what to show us to make us fall in ... Read more love. When we saw our ballroom our mouths dropped it was beautiful!!! More than we could have dreamed of. She’s so talented and it truly shows!! We just told her the colors we liked and maybe one or two flowers and she put together the most beautiful and romantic bouquets l, centerpieces and even the gorgeous staircase at the venue. The candles and details were just the icing on the cake. We were so happy we made an appt with her, THANK YOU !!! 💛💛