Lauren Baker Photography

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About Lauren Baker Photography

Lauren Baker Photography is a wedding photography business that is based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Lauren Baker Photography came into being because of The owner's desire to tell the passionate, freehearted, and authentic love stories of down-to-earth couples. Lauren believes that serious moments don’t always need to feel dower and, instead, they can be approached with grace, love, and a whole lot of laughter. This photographer is inspired by their couples and their unique love stories, creating beautiful, romantic, and raw photographs with a touch of elegance.

Lauren Baker Photography has four wedding packages for couples to consider. Her most popular package includes eight hours of wedding day coverage, one photographer, high-resolution images, a USB drive, a legacy photo album, and an engagement session. Additional services and products which are available for a couple's wedding day include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Kirsten

Married on 06/01/2019

Simply amazing

Lauren was an absolute DREAM to work with! My husband was not at all excited to do, let alone pay someone to take, any sort of photos, but after meeting with Lauren, we knew she was the one we wanted ... Read more to photograph our wedding. Her artistic style of photography and easy going personality is exactly what we were looking for! We started out with the engagement session, where Lauren made us laugh, have fun and forget we were even in front of a camera. The wedding day was even better! She was able to get a great mix of adorable candid and naturally posed shots. We had so much fun! She went above and beyond to make sure we got the best photos possible. The turn around time for our photos was so fast! We hadn’t even returned from our honeymoon and our wedding photos were ready! I recommend Lauren to anyone and everyone I can, especially those who feel they are awkward in front of a camera. Thank you for capturing the best day of our lives! I can’t wait to work with you down the road *cough, family photos, cough* :)

B
Betsy and Colin

Married on 06/08/2019

we loved working with Lauren!

Before our wedding I had dreams of puppies in place of flowers, PB&J buffets, and floor becoming lava. I’m so thankful that my dreams did NOT all come true for our big day! But the dreams of a sweet ... Read more sweet and talented photographer absolutely did come true. Lauren Baker Photography was incredible and I lost count partway through the night of guests coming up to us commenting on how great she was. Lauren knew when she could step back and when it was time to take charge and move things along. She was a source of laughter and comfort at just the right moments. She captured our love so beautifully. Lauren was flexible and relatable and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Grace
Grace Nelson

Married on 04/26/2019

Top-Notch!

Look no further! Lauren is simply the best! My wedding was a brides worst nightmare- flooding, spring blizzards and a venue change 1 week before the wedding day! Despite all the chaos, Lauren rolled ... Read more with the punches and went ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure everything was perfect for the big day. She checked in often and asked all the right questions. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our photos and look forward to working with Lauren again in the future. We highly recommend!!