Lauren Benson Photography

Saipan, MP · View map

About Lauren Benson Photography

I’m a wedding and lifestyle photographer who was raised in the musical city of Nashville. I have been traveling the world for the past ten years but our roots are placed in Orlando, Florida. I am a lover of natural light, the way it glitters on the water and the way it makes a bride glow on her wedding day. I am married to my best friend and am a mother to the most amazing little girl. I love to travel, but most of the time you can find me at our local park with my baby, husband, and doggo. The power of print is extremely important to me, which is why my entire house is filled with albums, canvases, and frames that I show my daughter every day. With years of experience photographing couples and families, I personalize each session to ensure that we are documenting the memories that you will want to relive for generations to come.

Laura Benson Photography captures every detail and special moment of weddings and can work additional hours, bring a second shooter, and travel to multiple locations as needed. They only book one event per day so every client receives the attention and care they deserve. Their images are shot in contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional styles, and they also offer film photography. In addition to wedding photography, they also do engagement and boudoir shoots. They are open to shooting destination weddings as well. Laura Benson Photography’s high-resolution images can be toned, and are available in many formats, including:

• Albums

7 Lauren Benson Photography Reviews

Jane
Jane

Married on 11/03/2018

Category 5 Storm Typhoon Yutu didn't stop Lauren from photographing my wedding day!

My sister found Lauren on Instagram and knew right away that she had to be my wedding photographer. My then fiancé and I live in Northern Virginia but flew to the little rock we call home, Saipan, to ... Read more get married on November 2018. Most of our family lived in Saipan so it only made perfect sense for our dream wedding to take place back home. We had it all planned out months in advance so there was no wiggle room for errors. Unfortunately, just 2 weeks before our wedding, a Category 5 storm Typhoon Yutu paved its course on Saipan. I was 8 months pregnant, truly devastated that my wedding would not take place. So many issues raced through my mind, there were so many parties involved—my florist, my venue, my church, my photographer—I thought, how were we all supposed to communicate effectively when I had no idea how their situation was after the typhoon, and there was no electricity on island to communicate either?! Thankfully, Lauren reached out to me 2-3 days after the typhoon. I was relieved to know that Lauren and her family were safe and unharmed by the Typhoon. I had friends, and some family suggest rescheduling our wedding to the next year, but there was no chance for that, rescheduling my wedding day was the last thing on my mind. Lauren knew I had my mind set to get married on November 3rd despite the circumstance that was out of our control, and she supported me 100%. Lauren photographed my wedding day, a full 10 hours- amidst the tragedy of Typhoon Yutu. Lauren was a new mother at the time too, being away from your baby for 10 hours is A LOT, and she still did it, for me, for us. I will forever be grateful. Lauren is not only professional, but she is passionate about what she does. We were blessed to have her photograph our special day. In all honesty, the fee for the packages may surprise you at first, but it is quality over quantity, you get what you pay for- professionalism, perfect shots, and memories that will last forever. Thank you again Lauren, best of luck in Florida! Saipan will miss you!

M
Maria Hilario

Married on 09/20/2018

Lauren is amazing!

My boyfriend and I booked her for a shoot while we were on the island, and I was kinda nervous because my boyfriend isn’t comfortable in front of a camera. She directed us the entire time and made us ... Read more super comfortable during the shoot, and because of that, the pictures came out amazing! We didn’t look stiff or awkward in the photos which was my number one fear! I would definitely book her again!

S
Sonia Cabrera

Married on 08/04/2018

Grateful and Blessed

I was beyond blessed to have Lauren as my photographer on both engagement session and wedding day. Not only did she make me feel special as the bride, but did she also ensure plans went smoothly.I ... Read more love her charismatic features as a person and professionalism as a businesswoman. I remember how bad it rained on my engagement session and I instantly messaged her about what we should do. She immediately responded with assurance giving me full support and for that I am truly grateful for her. Thank you, Lauren!