Lauren Benson Photography

Saipan, MP · View map

About Lauren Benson Photography

I’m a wedding and lifestyle photographer from Nashville but have called Saipan my home for the past five years. I am a lover of natural light and the way it glitters on the water and the way it makes a bride glow on her wedding day. Married to my best friend and mother to the most amazing little girl. I love to travel, but most of the time you can find me at Wing Beach with my baby, husband, and puppy. The power of print is extremely important to me, which is why my entire house is filled with albums, canvases, and frames that I show my daughter every day. With years of experience photographing couples and families, I personalize each session to ensure that we are documenting the memories that you will want to relive for generations to come.

Laura Benson Photography captures every detail and special moment of weddings and can work additional hours, bring a second shooter, and travel to multiple locations as needed. They only book one event per day so every client receives the attention and care they deserve. Their images are shot in contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional styles, and they also offer film photography. In addition to wedding photography, they also do engagement and boudoir shoots. They are open to shooting destination weddings as well. Laura Benson Photography’s high-resolution images can be toned, and are available in many formats, including:

• Albums

B
Broc and Lila

Married on 01/06/2018

Calvo Wedding 2018

We are so grateful for Lauren and the amazing services she provided for us, our family, and friends. She went beyond just being our photographer, she took the time to get to know us and therefore ... Read more captured some of the most precious moments of our wedding. The detail and quality of her work was impeccable and simply amazing. Because of her gorgeous photos, we have a beautiful detailed storybook of our wedding day to look back on and smile. We can't stop showing them off to family and friends. Lauren truly caught the emotions of our big day and we are so grateful for that. Less than a year after our wedding, we booked Lauren for a family shoot. She was able to work with our family (8 people with all different ideas) to make sure we all looked and felt our best. Lauren we appreciate all you have done and we are grateful. If it can be captured on camera, you won't go wrong with Lauren behind the lens!

S
Shirice

Married on 07/08/2017

Lauren is amazing! You honestly wouldn't find anyone better than her. She is so kind, professional, easygoing, and finishes editing very quickly. Our photo shoot was so much fun and the photos are to ... Read more die for! She took our engagement photos and we would definitely hire her for our wedding too, if we weren't getting married stateside.

User6293054

2+ years ago

Lauren is more than a photographer--she's a people reader. I've never seen someone care so genuinely about other people and learn their quirks and personality so quickly. Within the first five minutes ... Read more of working with her we were all at ease and felt like we had been long lost friends. What was even more shocking is the fact that she picked up on things that were sentimental to us just from observing and listening. She captured the moments that were obviously essential but the moments that were special to us specifically---I was more than impressed that she got those as well. She's our photographer for life.