Lauren Fryer Photography

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Lauren Fryer Photography

Based in San Antonio, Texas, Lauren Fryer Photography is a contemporary and traditional wedding photographer that has been shooting weddings for more than three years. With beautiful albums and photos, they can document the joy, love and laughter of your special day. All in all, the company's goal is to bring your vision to life.

Through their wide range of photographic services, the company strives to help you remember how the day felt. Lauren Fryer Photography's services include:

• Additional hours
  • Canvas
  • Flush mount
  • Prints

Other Services
Lauren has additional wedding-related photo shoots to choose from. These sessions include:

• Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Areas Covered
The photographer shoots weddings in the San Antonio, Texas area. They also offer services in New Braunfels and Boerne.

22 Reviews for Lauren Fryer Photography

22 Lauren Fryer Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Janiene

Married on 10/09/2015

Lauren is absolutely amazing! She is by far one of my favorite vendors and I am SO glad we found her for our wedding! Her work and style of photography is incredible, especially for her price... You ... Read more will not find a better value anywhere. Her communication is great and she is so sweet and easy to work with. We got so many compliments on our pictures and we are so excited to now have a photographer for every precious moment in our lives. Thank you Lauren for capturing our special day!!

Susan
Susan

Married on 11/04/2018

I could not have dreamed of a better photographer!!

Lauren! What can I say about Lauren. She is amazing, incredibly knowledgeable, and professional to boot. She’s a great laugh when you need it and an idea bank when you’re stuck. Always there with ... Read more great direction and a great story or two, we’ve gotten in to her “Client for Life” program to keep her around for years to come!

Kimberly
Kimberly Fischer

Married on 05/05/2018

Bridal portrait, engagement, wedding

Lauren is one of the kindest, most talented people I have ever met. She adds a wonderful fine art touch to her photography that will turn your wedding photos into a work of art that you will cherish ... Read more for the rest of your life. We hired Lauren to photograph our engagement session, bridal portrait, boudoir, and wedding. Lauren was professional, kind, accommodating and creative throughout the entire process. She was open to our ideas and helped us to capture our vision each time that we worked with her. For our wedding day, she had an additional photographer to help capture all of the angles and details that meant so much to my husband and I. They both, truly, did a spectacular job! We are also excited to have gotten Lauren’s “Client for Life” package and can’t wait to create those heirlooms with her as well! I definitely would recommend Lauren Fryer Photography for any of your life milestones, you won’t be disappointed.