Lauren Halvorson Photography

Cranston, RI · View map

About Lauren Halvorson Photography

Romantic photojournalism with a little extra flair! Our clients are the inspiration behind our style. We'll take the time to get to know you, then allow your personality, special interests and love for one another set the stage for our one-of-a-kind images that are undeniably YOU!

30 Reviews for Lauren Halvorson Photography

30 Lauren Halvorson Photography Reviews

K
Kathleen

Married on 07/07/2017

I want to scream it from the roof tops so everyone wants to use Lauren. She is unbelievable. The photos from our wedding are perfect. Everyone in the bridal party raved about how down to Earth she was ... Read more the day of the wedding and how she felt like more of a good friend taking pictures rather than someone they just met. All of the pictures were such great quality, and I loved getting the sneak peaks. We used umbrellas for some of the pictures since it rained during our first look, and Lauren took the umbrellas and used them to our advantage, some of my favorite photos are with the umbrellas. I would recommend her to anyone looking for top notch photography and could not have imagined my day without her.

A
Ashley

Married on 07/31/2016

We used Lauren as our photographer at our wedding this summer. She was absolutely amazing and worth the price. She is so easy to work with and makes you feel so comfortable. She captured every moment ... Read more imaginable. And she edited the pictures so quickly. I would highly recommend her! One thing I wouldn't recommend is getting a Photo Booth through her. All of the props are on sticks that you hold up to your face and they are just flimsy cardboard. I was expecting real props that people could wear. That was my one and only disappointment.

J
Jessica

Married on 04/16/2016

Lauren is amazing! She is so kind and fun to work with. She takes the time to get to know each couple and treats you like a great friend. Her vision and attention to detail is outstanding. I used her ... Read more for engagement photos and wedding photos and I am in love with every image. I highly recommend her!