Lauren Hawkins Photography

Johnston, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Lauren Hawkins Photography

Hi! Lauren here! I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in the Providence Rhode Island area! I love working with couples who are fun, down to earth, like to laugh and have all the love in the world for their soon to be husband or wife. I love capturing fun, candid moments while keeping my images looking very bright and natural. If you and your fiance like to laugh and have fun, let's chat some more!

I currently offer six and eight hour wedding day packages as well as package add ons which allow for a little more customization! All of my wedding packages include:

• Complimentary engagement session
  • No travel fees up to 100 miles
  • Sneak peak of a few photos within 72 hours after your wedding
  • Online wedding gallery delivered within 6-8 weeks

For more details on everything that is included in my packages, simply send me a message here or you can visit my website for more photos and information!

Lauren

14 Reviews for Lauren Hawkins Photography

14 Lauren Hawkins Photography Reviews

DeTayls
Featured
Devin

Married on 10/20/2018

Dream come true

Lauren is absolutely the best! We were the first wedding to book Lauren in 2018 and one of the last weddings of the year. We got married October 20th 2018. She made us feel so comfortable and we even ... Read more even had fun taking photos. Now let me just point out we are SO awkward and uncomfortable on camera and she did such an amazing job working with us to be comfortable and look good our photos look like something from a magazine we never knew we could even look good on camera and everyone who sees our photos absolutely gush over the photography and the amazing quality. If there is one thing I’d never change from the vendors we chose it’s Lauren she knows what she’s doing and does it well! I wouldn’t trust anybody else with the prescious memories of the most special day. She got so many great shots and somewhere managed to never be noticed while catching in the moment shots. We never felt awkward or paparazzied and when we started to stress over typical wedding stuff she always found a way to bring us back to the happy moments and smiling and having fun. We will be hiring her for all of our photography needs in the future. The guests and family all loved her and the outcome of the photos! Seriously Lauren is so talented we are so lucky and grateful to have booked her, it’s the best decision we made!! You won’t regret booking with her she is the sweetest person to work with and so amazingly talented. I’d also like to add we are a lgbtq couple and a lot of professionals can make us feel uncomfortable or awkward in situations especially regarding our marriage (yes even in 2018) and Lauren made us feel so comfortable and accepted and that’s such a rare thing to just feel normal and not be afraid or awkward to kiss your partner. She made us truly feel like it was a magical day all about us and our love.

M
Marissa

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!!!!

Lauren was amazing! We had so much fun during our shoot and the pictures came out so beautiful we could not be happier! The whole process was a blast and Lauren was great from figuring out where to go ... Read more and suggestions on what to wear, to a shoot that felt natural and fun and then getting our pictures quickly!

K
Katrina Savage

Married on 05/25/2019

Best pics ever!

Lauren is such an amazing photographer! We had a mini session/engagement pics with her before our wedding on 5. 25. She is so nice, chill, and flexible to work with. All the pics she took came out so ... Read more amazing! Everyone who I show is blown away by how great they are. She already gave us a sneak peek of some of our wedding pics and they are more than we could have hoped for. Thank you so much for capturing our special day! I highly recommend her for any photography needs! She is also so much more affordable than other photographers I had gotten quotes from and in my opinion way more talented! I know I will book her again for any future shoots in a heart beat!