Lauren James Events

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Lauren James Events

Lauren James Events is a luxury wedding planning company located in Philadelphia that has been planning one-of-a-kind events throughout the Philadelphia area for over five years. With over 24 years of combined experience, owners and planners, Lauren and Jamie, have turned their passion into a full-service wedding planning team, providing a stress-free planning experience. You can have confidence in this experienced team's exquisite attention to detail that will create a flawless and memorable wedding day for you and your guests. Lauren James Events will always keep your best interests in mind, tailoring your wedding day specifically to you and your personal vision.

Lauren James Events offers four wedding planning packages: wedding weekend planning package, full-service planning, partial planning, and month-of coordination. With any package, you can expect Lauren James Events to exceed all your expectations.

77 Reviews for Lauren James Events

77 Lauren James Events Reviews

Jaclyn
Featured
Jaclyn

Married on 02/23/2019

The best!!

The best decision I have ever made (aside from saying yes to my husband) was choosing work with Lauren James Events as our wedding planners. I am a very detail oriented person and live for a good to ... Read more do list but we knew we needed a wedding planner from day one and so it was a priority to seek out the best. LJ Events came highly recommended and exceeded our expectations. From the first day we met both Jamie and Lauren- it was like planning with my best friends- they completely understood our vision for our wedding. I knew we would be a perfect fit. Within hours we had signed our contract and began working with Jamie. We explained what we were looking for, for our wedding and Jamie quickly provided us a list of recommendations for vendors tailored to our taste and budget. She was beyond helpful with setting up appointments, listening to our pro and con lists and assisting us with finding who would be the perfect fit. Jamie's responsiveness (seriously, minutes), professionalism and attention to detail constantly amazed and impressed me. Jamie attended many of our vendor meetings and helped us to make the right decisions- to see what we wanted and needed and to help clarify our vision when it sometimes blurred. As the wedding got closer, Jamie and I would meet to discuss any outstanding items on our fluid to do lists and to just relieve the stress that comes with wedding planning- I would leave these meetings feeling like I had just come from an afternoon with a friend (which she now is) and with all of my to-do's checked off. Not only were LJ Events a key part of our wedding planning, I would be remiss to fail to mention the day of. My husband had been side-planning with Jamie for months to give me gifts each hour of the getting ready day. Jamie handled that so seamlessly on top of making me the calmest, happiest bride there has ever been. From the time Jamie and Lauren arrived I knew I was putting the best day of my life in the most capable hands. I did not worry about anything (and I did not need to)- everything was taken care of and if anything came up, I still do not know about it. We are so lucky to have worked with LJ Events for our wedding and could not recommend them more.

L
Lindsey Citron

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Jamie is the best

Jamie was phenomenal at helping us plan our day. We appreciated so much her attention to detail, her positive attitude, and her aptitude for problem solving so quickly that we often didn’t even ... Read more realize there were issues. On the wedding day, any wonder or question that came up Jamie had already thought of and was in the process of solving. She is truly the reason our wedding day went off with our a hitch. We loved every minute of the year and a half that we worked with Jamie, and by the end she felt like both a member of our team and a member of our family; we cannot say enough about her level of service!

Samara
Samara Witte

Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely amazing

I can not even put into words how amazing Jamie is , she made my wildest dreams come true through her numerous connections and she was ALWAYS ready with a suggestion when I wanted another “WOW” factor ... Read more or when I had a dream she made it a reality. On the actual day of the wedding I swear she was a magician .... she had everything down to a science and under control I did not stress once. I left the most important day of my life that I had been planning since I was a little girl in her hands and she made it PERFECT. I can not say enough about her , I miss talking to her! She is an amazing person and an even more amazing planner !!!! Not to mention the next morning she shared an album of pics she had taken throughout the whole day that were amazing - just one of the little added bonuses you would get if you work with Jamie!