Lauren Perry Studio

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About Lauren Perry Studio

Lauren Perry Studio is a custom calligraphy and invitation design studio dedicated to capturing couples' unique personalities and celebrating love through design. Lauren provides heirloom pieces that will be cherished for years to come using watercolor, calligraphy and graphic design to create a modern take on a traditional, southern style.

18 Reviews for Lauren Perry Studio

18 Lauren Perry Studio Reviews

F
Frances

Getting married on 10/12/2019

My daughter (the bride) and I found Lauren from a simple Google search of local calligraphers. We loved her style, so we hired her to do the calligraphy for the wedding invitations, but I wish we had ... Read more gotten Lauren involved much sooner. She is the complete deal. She not only did what we originally hired her to do (the calligraphy), but she ended up designing and printing the programs, which included an illustration by Lauren of the church in which my daughter and her now husband wed, and the schedule of the weekend’s events in the guests’ welcome bags—all to match the original scheme of the invitations and the vision of the wedding, which Lauren picked up on right away. Lauren had recommendations of vendors for any of the little details we still needed to find or finish up and made last minute trips to meet us to deliver emergency items. She was such an asset, and we loved her so much that we invited her to the wedding! She and her husband came, and we all had the best time seeing our work come to life. She was just the right combination of inspiration and calm—exactly what a mother-of-the-bride planning a destination wedding needs! --Nell King

Rebecca
Rebecca

Married on 06/22/2019

A true talent

I am a little bias because I knew Lauren before she started this business, but having now been a customer, I can confidently recommend her services to anyone. Lauren listened to everything I wanted ... Read more for both our Save the Dates and our Initiations. She created items for us that were truly custom, one-of-a-kind, and stunning. Our custom crest was able to be used on other items from our wedding as well and she worked on it for me at the last minute when I decided the week before the wedding to use it. Her communication throughout the process really allowed each item to be uniquely us and she was willing to try whatever we threw at her. I can't recommend Lauren enough.

T
Tina

Married on 10/06/2018

Lauren Perry is amazing. When planning such an important event, you want to make sure that you get everything right. Your invitations are your guests first clue at what’s in store for your special ... Read more day. She is extremely detail oriented and organized. Her work is incredible. I highly recommend her.