Lauren Rachel

Portland, Maine · View map

About Lauren Rachel

Servicing the greater metropolitan area of Portland, Maine, custom stationery studio Lauren Rachel Design specializes in wedding invitations and day-of accessories. With over ten years of professional design experience and a degree in Graphic Design from Maine College of Art, owner, designer, and illustrator Lauren Rachel Myers is dedicated to crafting stylish, sophisticated stationery that reflects the personality and preferences of her clients.

Lauren is passionate about creating one-of-a-kind invitations for each of her clients. The initial consultation is always complimentary, and she is happy to provide paper etiquette counseling. Lauren only uses paper of the highest quality sourced from mills worldwide. She always provides a stationery timeline for her clients, and she supplies multiple invitation samples for your perusal. Lauren specializes in flat printing, silk screening, foil on wood, and letterpress. Invitations, invitation envelopes, envelope liners, reply cards, and reply card envelopes are always included in the cost of your invite selection. Lauren can also create menus, programs, and place cards upon request.

7 Reviews for Lauren Rachel

7 Lauren Rachel Reviews

V
Victoria

Married on 09/04/2016

Lauren was an absolute joy to work with. She went above and beyond every step of the way, actually visiting my venue so she could get a feel for the vibe of the wedding, going through multiple rounds ... Read more of edits, and staying flexible enough to accommodate my vacation schedule and still deliver on time. She has so many innovative ideas and brought so much creativity to the wedding. We loved her print pieces so much we incorporated elements of her design through out the wedding which really tied the even together and made it feel cohesive. I would recommend her without hesitation to any bride.

H
HariNarayan

Married on 09/26/2015

Lauren was the best vendor I have worked with for my wedding, hands down. Where to begin... First, she was absolutely excellent at communication. Lauren kept track of dates, reminded me when decision ... Read more times crept up, kept me updated with her progress, and always checked in when she hadn't heard from me. Lauren is also extremely well organized. She picked out envelopes and finishing touches to make everything perfect- I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. Finally, and most importantly, Lauren designed gorgeous invitations, itineraries, maps, and thank you cards for us. The end product was simply stunning. The process was creative and fun- we had a lot of brainstorming sessions and dialogue throughout the process, and in the end she created something so much more than we were ever expecting. Lauren is absolutely amazing at what she does and I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!!!

User5427908

2+ years ago

Lauren designed invitations for my bachelorette party weekend in Cape Cod, and invitations to my wedding, bridal shower, welcome bag details, escort cards. She did a great job and it was a truly ... Read more personalized experience. She listened to what I was interested in and the result was exactly what I was looking for. Really recommend her for your whole suite of wedding paper products, not just the invites, but she can create all the little details that makes your wedding stand out. I love welcome bags with information on local activities. Personalized labels for water/wine, wedding favors... She can do whatever and the whole experience was easy.