Lauren Renee' Photography

Ponca City, Oklahoma, OK · View map · Visit website

About Lauren Renee' Photography

Lauren Renee’ Photography is an experienced wedding photographer servicing the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma region. Lauren has been working in the photography industry for over a decade, and she has been focusing primarily on weddings and event photography for over half of that time. She enjoys capturing the unique feeling of love that is a part of every wedding. Her passion for telling the story of couples' wedding days shines through in her photographs!

Lauren Renee’ Photography uses a contemporary and photojournalistic style to document the joy of weddings. In addition to her day-of photography, she offers fun and unique shoots like an engagement shoot, trash the dress sessions, and a boudoir shoot. Her photography will help you remember your wedding for the rest of your lives together. Other photographic services include:

• Additional hours

Moria
Featured
Moria

Married on 09/10/2016

I had chosen a inexpensive and honestly unqualified photographer to try to cut edges on our budget. Once the wedding got closer and closer the photographer became more and more flaky. We ended up ... Read more firing her a month before our wedding. (Everyones nightmare, right?) Well, we were recommended to check out Lauren's photography. I told her my situation and she was so eager to help us. The weeks coming up to the wedding she emailed us often to ensure everything would run smoothly on our day. She does a "story telling" method rather than a "you can only have me for 6 hours" method. This made us feel SO much at ease. She and her assistant were there when I was getting ready and she stayed until everything was done. They were so fun and brought joy to our day. After the reception she immediately went home and edited some of her favorites. We had a sneak peek in less than 6 hours! She then had ALL of our 800+ edited wedding pictures up in an online gallery within 3 weeks. A-MA-ZING. I can't speak highly enough about her.

Megan
Megan

Getting married on 10/18/2019

Love her!

Lauren has been awesome and is very flexible! She is very conscious of budget and has done a phenomenal job for us! I have recommended her to EVERYONE I know. Read more Lauren has been awesome and is very flexible! She is very conscious of budget and has done a phenomenal job for us! I have recommended her to EVERYONE I know.

J
Jordan Duck

Married on 01/04/2019

Absolutely fantastic to work with!

Lauren was absolutely incredible to work with! She was always very quick to respond to any questions/concerns I had. Lauren and her assistant took so many more pictures than I could have imagined but ... Read more I'm grateful we have so many to look back on. We got married on January 4th and had our full edited album the first week of February. I would HIGHLY recommend Lauren to anyone looking for a photographer for any type of event!