Lauren Renee' Photography

Ponca City, OK · View map · Visit website

About Lauren Renee' Photography

I love photos light & airy - timeless. I also love seeing the angles others don't & pushing the gap between beautiful & breathtaking.

I picked up my first Nikon in 08 for event photography. I fell in love with portraits & weddings in 13-14 & been in love ever since <3

WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT

Unique. I want pictures as priceless as you do.

Light & Airy, Yes. Breathtaking & Bold, Always ;)

8 Reviews for Lauren Renee' Photography

8 Lauren Renee' Photography Reviews

Moria
Featured
Moria

Married on 09/10/2016

I had chosen a inexpensive and honestly unqualified photographer to try to cut edges on our budget. Once the wedding got closer and closer the photographer became more and more flaky. We ended up ... Read more firing her a month before our wedding. (Everyones nightmare, right?) Well, we were recommended to check out Lauren's photography. I told her my situation and she was so eager to help us. The weeks coming up to the wedding she emailed us often to ensure everything would run smoothly on our day. She does a "story telling" method rather than a "you can only have me for 6 hours" method. This made us feel SO much at ease. She and her assistant were there when I was getting ready and she stayed until everything was done. They were so fun and brought joy to our day. After the reception she immediately went home and edited some of her favorites. We had a sneak peek in less than 6 hours! She then had ALL of our 800+ edited wedding pictures up in an online gallery within 3 weeks. A-MA-ZING. I can't speak highly enough about her.

C
Carissa

Married on 06/23/2018

Using Lauren Renee Photography was the best decision we made for our wedding day! Lauren took the time to get to know us and our vision for the entire day. She is extremely talented and creative and ... Read more takes very unique photos. On top of that she is so sweet and fun to work with. She completely exceeded our expectations and desires in capturing our wedding day moments and memories. We are so grateful for the amazing photos we will have the rest of our lives!

A
Ashley

Married on 06/02/2018

Lauren is absolutely amazing! She’s seriously an awesome person inside and out! Highly recommend this lady! She goes above and beyond for her clients! I couldn’t be more happy with my engagement and ... Read more wedding pictures!! The photos turned out so beautiful!