Laurens Floral Art

Lawrenceville, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About Laurens Floral Art

Laurens Floral Art, based in Lawrenceville, Georgia, is a florist that strives to help clients fulfill their vision for a dream wedding experience. Laurens, the company’s head, is a Master Designer with over 40 years of experience in the floral industry. He endeavors to bring an artistic flair to all of his floral designs in order to make every event memorable and beautiful. Working with his team, Laurens collaborates closely with clients, fulfilling their needs when they have specific visions and working to generate a vision if they do not have one.

Laurens Floral Art provides floral arrangements in any style, such as classic, eclectic, glamorous, nautical, romantic, tropical, and vintage designs. Arrangement options include aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower petals, flower girl baskets, flower crowns, table arrangements, and non-floral and artifical decor. Laurens and his team also provide the following services:

• Consultations

S
Featured
Shelby

Married on 12/20/2015

I highly recommend using Laurens Floral Art for your wedding and event florals. When you are spending a lot of money and have a lot of emotion invested in something, you want to feel confident that ... Read more your vendor hears what you are saying, can deliver on your vision, can work within your budget, and can be relied on to deliver what they promise. Laurens, his wife Karen and his staff do all of those things and so much more. Laurens is a talented artist and a floral visionary with such a gentle, can-do calmness about him that you can't help but fall in love with both him and his flowers. Did I mention he has been doing this for over 40 years? They were always willing to take the time to listen to our concerns, make suggestions to help us stay within budget, deal with changes we needed to make and most importantly, they always made sure we felt comfortable, confident and at ease with everything. You are made to feel like family, and no request is too big or small!

Alex
Alex Lin

Married on 05/04/2019

Laurens' commitment to quality and craft really shows!

We went with Laurens at the recommendation of our planner, and we couldn’t be happier with his work. He runs this business from his home, and when you enter to discuss the arrangements – you can tell ... Read more his passion for his craft. He is very knowledgeable about the different kinds of flowers, when they’re in season, and combinations. He has a collection of fresh flowers in his basement so you can touch, feel, and smell them. He creates a color palette specific to your tastes and desires – for example he matched an asymmetric bridal bouquet my wife wanted with just the right bits and mixtures of purples, grays, and greens. Communication was easy and great – and I was a bit worried as my wife is an artist herself and is very detail-oriented, so she has a high bar to pass to meet her standards. Even more so after learning that Laurens used to do/teach painting and is an artist himself. Come day of, everyone was blown away by the quality and craftsmanship of his work – especially my wife. A little anecdote attesting to that last statement. It was about two hours to go until the ceremony and we had finished the photos. I decided to go check out the ceremony space and see how the setup was going. Laurens was in the middle of building our canopy and I had to stop and watch the man work. He would climb the ladder and place one or two branches. Step down off the ladder and step back a few feet – judging the effect – and then go back up and adjust / lay another one to two branches. I don’t know how long he had been there doing this, but it looked spectacular come wedding time (the maid of honor was caught staring in admiration during a ceremony pic). All the guests had nothing but great things to say about the floral arrangements, and come time to take the table centerpieces home there was a mad dash and arguing over who would get them. The bridal bouquet stayed fresh for 4-5 days after the wedding when placed in water, something else that my mom and wife were very happy with. Can’t recommend Laurens enough – the pictures speak for themselves.

Dominique
Dominique

Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful and just what I wanted

I waited until the latest I could for the flowers. I was not sure what I wanted and was not getting my vision from any other vendors. I contacted Laurens and they were able to help me see my vision. ... Read more They are amazing!! The flowers were beautiful and people are still talking about them! I highly recommend this wonderful vendor!!