Laurie Andrews Design

Portland, Maine · View map · Visit website

About Laurie Andrews Design

At Laurie Andrews Design, Design is a lifestyle. We crave new out of the box experience's and designs. You will not find cookie cutter at our company. No matter what your style we work with you to create and produce an event that leaves your guest talking for months to come. Event styling and production is about setting a mood and creating an a EXPERIENCE.

Come in to our design showroom in Porland and we will pull together all the visual elements from furniture, chargers, linen, floral and lighting so that when you leave us your vision will be brought to life. We ALWAYS have our clients leave our showroom full of exctitment and weight taken off their shoulders.

22 Reviews for Laurie Andrews Design

22 Laurie Andrews Design Reviews

S
Sage

Married on 09/23/2017

Laurie and her team are AMAZING. They did both our floral and our venue design and it was absolutely breathtaking. Laurie was great to work with and I cannot recommend her enough. Everyone ... Read more complimented on how beautiful everything looked and it was all because of LA Design!

S
Sasha

Married on 06/04/2016

I worked with Melissa over at Laurie Andrews for ceremony flowers, centerpieces, and furniture rental/set design. She was responsive and very flexible with scheduling phone calls, as I was 3 hours ... Read more behind on Pacific time while planning a wedding from across the country! The end result was absolutely stunning and beyond what I could have dreamed! She stuck to my Pinterest vision board perfectly for all of the florals and the furniture set up was so chic and made an incredible backdrop for photos and a cool place for guests to lounge during cocktail hour! The prices were very reasonable and well worth the service! Thank you!

User4595543

2+ years ago

Laurie did an incredible job with her team in creating absolutely stunning flowers and décor for our wedding. I walked into the reception room and was in awe of what her team had created. It was truly ... Read more perfect. To think that she created that beautiful vision from my very scattered first conversation with her back in January of last year is incredible. It blew any expectations I had out of the water. The staff at the venue specifically asked for her contact information for future events as they were equally impressed with her creative work and professionalism. Laurie, I cannot adequately express my gratitude for turning the dream vision I have had in my head since a little girl into a reality. It was truly a perfect evening and you and your team were such a huge part of that.