Laurie Marshall Flowers

Narragansett, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Laurie Marshall Flowers

A wedding florist located in Narragansett, Rhode Island, Laurie Marshall Flowers specializes in floral design for weddings and parties. Laurie, owner at Laurie Marshall Flowers, has over 25 years of professional industry experience in decorating lavish weddings, creating arrangements for balls, and designing for chic weddings with wildflowers. For their florals, couples will receive fresh, hand-picked flowers from the Boston Flower Market and many local farmers.

The professional team at Laurie Marshall Flowers will help couples with event design, delivery, setup, and cleanup, giving couples focused and individual attention. Through an initial consultation, couples will work with florists to determine their floral style, whether it is classic, nautical, romantic, rustic, or vintage.

Products Offered

Not only can you design bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, but you can also request aisle and altar decor and table arrangements. Florists also work with couples on Chuppah decor they may need. For flower girls, flower petals and single flowers are available, as well.

52 Reviews for Laurie Marshall Flowers

52 Laurie Marshall Flowers Reviews

V
Featured
Valerie

Married on 05/23/2015

Laurie Marshall Flowers was hands down the best vendor for our wedding in terms of value, gorgeous product provided, and customer service. I cannot possibly say enough how thrilled we were with Laurie ... Read more Marshall Flowers. Every person loved our flowers; they were so stunning that I am not much of a crier but my eyes just absolutely overflowed with joy. It was the perfect way to start my day. Two of my bridesmaids also got married this year - when I told one the cost of our flowers her mouth literally fell open. She spent twice as much for so much less in an area of the world that is much more cost friendly. We loved Laurie right from the beginning. We were impressed with her professionalism, warmth, and knowledge, but what really sold us was every time we tossed an idea out, Laurie would consider it and make a few additional options that made every idea better. We loved her creativity! I had several unique ideas, like using memory photo charms and the lace from my christening gown in my bridal bouquet, and personalized photo charms for every one of my bridesmaid bouquets and in the three mother corsages. They turned out fantastic and resulted in the perfect amount of tears from my loved ones who now have a great keepsake. We met with Laurie three times in person, including once in the parking lot of my tanning vendor where she kindly met me to pick up my photo charms. In terms of flexibility and customer service, you won't possibly find better. She also did really clever things like an adorable ring bearer boutonniere, gorgeous touches in the groom boutonniere, and adorable flower girl bouquets. When my guest list went down from 150 to 105, which wasn't too surprising given 98% were traveling and I'm military, some vendors were difficult to work with on adjusting. Not Laurie at all! She used the flowers we'd ordered for the extra guest tables to make three gorgeous head table centerpieces, and other amazing touches we'd cut out due to budget.

R
Rachael O'Donnelly

Married on 08/02/2019

A+++ Florist

The flowers were outstanding. Perfect for the venue and also for my daughter. Laurie is a pleasure to work with. She is incredibly knowledgeable and skilled at what she does. Laurie is also passionate ... Read more about what she does and strives to go well beyond your every expectation. I would not hesitate to hire this fantastic florist.

K
Kelsey

Married on 09/28/2018

Newport Beach House Wedding

Laurie did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. We got married at the Newport Beach House in September and she went above and beyond my expectations. I was pretty specific about what flowers ... Read more flowers I liked and disliked but didn’t have a real vision of what I wanted everything to look like together. Laurie took my list and created something I could never have imagined. Both my mom and mother in law are pretty opinionated when it comes to flowers and Laurie was able to exceed both of their expectations. They can’t stop talking about how great the flowers were. I met with Laurie two times, we emailed a bunch and she called me a week before the wedding to confirm everything. I gave her our budget right away and she had no problem staying within it and at no point made me feel like we should spend more. I also really appreciated that Laurie only does one wedding a weekend. It gave me a sense of calm to know she would be focused on our flowers. (Especially compared to other florists I met with in the area. It was clear they tried to schedule as many weddings as possible.) Laurie was also very honest about what flowers she thought would be available at the time of our wedding and what would be too costly. I could not recommend her enough!