Laurie Schneider Photography

Stillwater, MN · View map

About Laurie Schneider Photography

"The most precious parts of life are easily missed, they are found in the little things that make one person special to the other", Laurie says. Schneider is Owner & Principal Photographer at the Studio now celebrating its 20th year. Proven to be one of the Twin Cities' most talented wedding and portrait photographers with a Fine Art Degree in Photography. She teaches and exhibits locally and nationally and is the recipient of numerous art awards. Laurie has earned a reputation for sensitive images that reveal the true spirit of her subjects. Her photographs are personal, elegant, emotive and exceptionally composed. Laurie gets a kick out of people in love. Minneapolis, Stillwater and the world. Laurie is active and donates to environmental and animal rescue programs. Voted best green vendor by The Environmental Partnership.

43 Reviews for Laurie Schneider Photography

43 Laurie Schneider Photography Reviews

S
Stefanie

Married on 10/05/2012

Loved having Laurie as our photographer! Her down to earth personality and attention to detail are characteristics that we first noticed. I had a couple phone conversations with Laurie throughout my ... Read more wedding planning and she told me her goals and asked questions so she could get to know our style. She came out to our venue early to scout out places for our "first sight picture" and our bridal party pictures. She was very intuned to my wants/needs as a bride and I was not let down in the slightest. She kept things moving and ontime and made my day stress-free! I would recommend Laurie to anyone who wants to capture the beauty of your surroundings with action itself!

C
CeeCee

Married on 09/22/2012

My husband and family and I are all so happy we chose Laurie to do our wedding photographs! The entire experience with her was amazing. She guided us through the entire process using her expertise to ... Read more to let us know what to expect and what would make for some world class photos. When the day came, we were prepared and excited to make it happen! Laurie is so personable that she really made it fun for all of us. Then when we saw the proofs we were over the moon! She had really captured the joy and love and beauty of our special day. We had no idea how well the photos would turn out!! I will enthusiastically recommend her to my friends and co-workers and neighbors without hesitation. My family and I are sold and she will be our official "family" photographer from now on. We just couldn't be more pleased with the outcomes. Laurie really has a gift which surpassed our expectations of what was actually possible.

V
vienna

Married on 09/02/2012

We had a wonderful experience using Laurie as our photographer. She did a great job of blending the ideas we asked for about certain shots or locations with her own artistic ideas that made our photos ... Read more look beautiful. One of the most important things for me when choosing a photographer was that I would own the photos and could print, share with family and use them in any way I choose, rather than having to pay extra for the photographer to print our photos each time we wanted something. Both our engagement and wedding photos were ready in a good amount of time, looked amazing and we had a cd of everything. She brought an assistant, was on time for each event, was friendly and accommodating, especially since we had 3 different set of family members to incorporate into family photos. When we met before the wedding to discuss the "shots list" she helped us figure out how it would all work with different groups and she made sure to get lots of "couples shots" of our guests to share with them as well. Everyone was included and made to feel a special part of our event. When we arrived at the Van Dusen Mansion for our wedding photos, the owners were thrilled to see Laurie arrive as they had worked with her many times and knew we were bringing in a professional and talented artistic photographer. That was high praise indeed, and as it turned out, well deserved!