Laurita Winery

A
Audrey Kate

Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing wedding

We had an incredible experience having our wedding at Laurita. Through out all of the planning with BJ, she always made me feel heard. She was so open and accommodating. During our rehearsal is when ... Read more we met Mike. He was so cool and really put us all at ease. The day of was completely flawless. Every idea and detail was executed perfectly and that’s all thanks to the team at Laurita (especially BJ and Mike). I have no complaints whatsoever. I would recommend anyone to choose this venue for their wedding. Not only are the grounds stunning and well maintained (prefect for an outdoor ceremony) but you’ll be in the best possible hands. Trust me, these guys know what they’re doing. Mike and BJ— you guys helped make our dream wedding come true!

J
Jenna

Married on 11/18/2017

What a terrific venue! The winery was everything I wanted for my wedding. It was not the typical venue and that is what I loved about it. Read more What a terrific venue! The winery was everything I wanted for my wedding. It was not the typical venue and that is what I loved about it.

M
Melissa

Married on 11/05/2016

From the moment I discovered Laurita Winery, I fell in love. What an amazing venue. When I first got engaged we immediately booked. Everyone is so professional and they really go above and beyond to ... Read more make your wedding amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better day. Everyone is raving about how much of a great time they had and how beautiful it was. Thank you to BJ and the Laurita staff for such an amazing day.