Lauryn Reifinger Photography

Philadelphia, PA · View map · Visit website

About Lauryn Reifinger Photography

Lauryn Reifinger Photography is a contemporary wedding photography company located in Philadelphia that specializes in capturing creative outdoor weddings. With a photojournalistic style, Lauryn documents your special day as it naturally unfolds. Her goal is to tell your unique love story by capturing every moment and intricate detail in an artistic and beautiful way. She will give you stunning images of your big day that you will cherish forever!

Lauryn Reifinger Photography offers many photography services to capture every memorable moment and special detail of your wedding experience. These wedding photography services include:

• Engagement shoot

D
    Featured
    Diane

Married on 09/30/2017

Lauryn is incredible! I booked her almost a year before our wedding because her shots just looked so beautiful. We skyped with her in the very beginning, she was so extremely responsive to emails and ... Read more we just knew this whole process was going to be perfect. It was just Lauryn there the day of, but dang, you didn't feel like she needed an assistant AT ALL. Every time you thought "Oh I need a photo of this" she was there! Climbing into bushes, running around; we loved it! She had amazing ideas to make us look our best when we did our first look, and organized all of our rowdy families and wedding party to make sure she followed our shot list to a "T." My husband and I just kept looking at each other going "This woman is amazing! I am so happy." After an incredible day where we really bonded with Lauryn, we just knew the photos would be brilliant. And there was no chance we were going to be disappointed. She got us over 1000 shots, SO MANY retouched, in I kid you not, less than 2 months! We were in shock. I told her that when we received her email that they were ready, and that she had put some up on Facebook we jumped up and down in our kitchen with excitement before running over to the computer. I am so utterly in love with every single photo she took and edited. They are gorgeous. The venue DID NOT LOOK LIKE THAT! Her editing skills are even better than we expected. We had to show everyone! I immediately went to make albums for our whole family. Everyone is so impressed! We had the best experience from the reassurance beforehand, to her showing up at the salon early with us all, and providing us a service that went above and beyond our expectations and my standards as a amateur photographer myself. And after all that we gained a new wonderful friend! We love Lauryn!!! Please hire her! There is no chance you will regret it. She made our day SO special.

Lindsey
    Lindsey Jaynes

Married on 06/15/2019

Just the best!!

Lauryn is such a gem and truly one of the MVPs of our wedding day. Her work is stunning, and I am obsessed with every single one of our photos. But on top of that, she is an amazing person to have ... Read more with you on a day when you may be, as I was, a little insane. She is super sweet, fun, and genuine, while also being an incredible people-manager. We had a tight timeline with multiple locations throughout the day. Lauryn got every shot (and then some), wrangled my unruly family and my husband's large one, dodged traffic in a Wawa parking lot (yes we took pictures there), and just generally made everything happen, while also being incredibly flexible with whatever last minute ideas I came up with. I never felt rushed, but I also never felt like I had to worry about getting everything in because she had everything in hand. During the ceremony and reception, she was like a fly on the wall, catching things I didn't even know were happening, and then suddenly appearing to help with things like getting a plate for the cake cutting when the catering staff forgot to bring one out. Lauryn was also so helpful and responsive throughout the planning process, from sending me vendor recommendations to finalizing our timeline, and she definitely wins the title of Fastest Email Responder. From our first phone conversation, she was reassuring and just so lovely to work with. She's really the whole package, and one of my favorite vendors that we worked with--I couldn't recommend her more!!

M
    Molly

Married on 04/27/2019

absolutely recommend

We loved working with Lauryn! She was always quick to answer any questions we had and she kept everyone on time the day of the wedding - I was so impressed. I wish I had another excuse to get my ... Read more picture taken so I could hang out with her again!!