Lau's Transportation

Benicia, CA · View map

About Lau's Transportation

We are committed to providing our customers the best transportation service that they can experience. We value the trust you have placed in us and desire to build a long-term relationship with you.

1 Reviews for Lau's Transportation

1 Lau's Transportation Reviews

L
Lyn

Event date: 04/14/2018

0.5

Stay away from this defrauder! As a Christmas gift for my family, who had never been on a wine tour, I purchased a living social voucher for a 6 hour wine tour for $375 and it expired April 13, 2016. ... Read more However, I scheduled the wine tour for May 5, 2016 and via email he confirmed that he would honor the voucher so I would only need to pay an additional $110 for taxes, tolls and tip. He told me that if I paid in cash/money order, he wouldn't charge me his 5% credit card fee. I forgot to submit the contract on time so we rescheduled for July. At the conclusion of the wine tour, my mom paid the driver $110 in cash and asked if there remained a balance so that she could pay it in cash to avoid the 5% credit card fee. The driver denied any additional charges. However, I was charged an additional $498. I immediately contacted them to ask about this charge and they said I was billed an additional $123 for being an hour late and $375 for an unexpected and not agreed upon charge. I reminded him of the terms we agreed upon, but he has been completely unethical and has refused to refund any portion. Livingsocial confirmed that he has redeemed the $375 voucher yet still charged me an additional $498. Had he informed me prior to the wine tour that the terms have changed or indicated it in the contract, I would have canceled the tour and found another way to fulfill my gift to my family, even if it meant renting a car and driving them myself, and taking the $375 loss. I offered to waive the $123 fee and asked to have the $375 refunded, but he has refused. He is unreasonable, lacks integrity and a complete scam artist. If you MUST use them , Make sure to receive confirmation for every term every step of the way and have them in writing before the services are rendered.

Lau's Transportation FAQ