Lavender Bouquet Photography

Tacoma, WA · View map

About Lavender Bouquet Photography

Lavender Bouquet Photography is composed of Cydney & Jason Macomber, a professional team of commercial wedding photographers. We strive to create thought-provoking images for each wedding we capture. We are storytellers and problem solvers.

We have had the pleasure of photographing over 200 weddings in multiple locations in the Pacific Northwest and abroad. We create images that are dramatic, detail-oriented, and breathtaking. We use a combination of studio flash, strobes, and natural light-we are ready for any lighting situation and love the challenge.

11 Reviews for Lavender Bouquet Photography

11 Lavender Bouquet Photography Reviews

N
Nancy

Married on 11/03/2018

Best Photograper

We had an excellent experience with Lavender Bouquet! The photos were beautiful! Jason and Cydney are incredibly talented, creative, professional and personable! They are fun to work with and captured ... Read more the best moments of the day!

Kayley
Kayley Pagio

Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing service & STUNNING photos

Jason & Cydney are incredible photographers and an absolute blast to work with. They go the extra mile to get you the best and most stunning photos you could imagine. They were one of the main reasons ... Read more our wedding went so smoothly and they were there for every minute of it, capturing moments that we’ll treasure forever. They truly care about getting you quality photos that are absolutely gorgeous. I also appreciate that their photos do not have logos, etc. embedded in the background so your photos are clean and stunning. I usually do not like pictures of myself but because of their experience & quality shots i love every single photo that they took and each one is special. I really cannot say enough good things about them and can’t thank them enough for making our day so special. We HIGHLY recommend them!! You will not regret it.

L
Liz

Married on 05/13/2017

I met Jason and Cydney at my friends wedding last year. Their wedding pictures were amazing! Once I got engaged and started planning, Lavender Bouquet was my first call. After seeing their work from ... Read more other weddings, my fiancé and I knew we wanted them for our wedding. Communication was a breeze and the planning process was easy as well. Jason and Cydney work so well together and they made us comfortable too. Once I got my sample pictures back from my wedding, I was thrilled with how they turned out! I couldn't imagine anything better!