Lavender Leigh Photography

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Lavender Leigh Photography

Leigh specializes in photographing weddings for the chic, modern, classy, and inspired. She has been awarded Wedding Wire Couples' Choice in 2014 and 2015 for her positive and client-focused demeanor, in addition to her timeless and meaningful imagery. Her work has been featured on The Knot, Fab You Bliss, and Borrowed and Blue to name a few, finding inspiration in small moments, beautiful scenes, and her amazing clients.

Leigh Nelson

38 Lavender Leigh Photography Reviews

Nicole
Nicole and Chris

Married on 04/14/2018

I'll start this review off by saying that picking Leigh to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions my husband and I made during the planning process. When we stumbled across her blog ... Read more online, we were captivated by her images and ,and had a feeling she was "the one" as far as wedding photographers go! When we spoke with Leigh on the phone and found out how friendly and warm she is, we immediately contracted with her for our engagement photos and our wedding. We weren't sure exactly where we wanted to have our engagement photos taken, but after we communicated our vision to Leigh, she came back with the perfect location recommendation. From the moment we met her, she made my husband and I feel comfortable. Shooting with her is like shooting with an old friend! On our wedding day, Leigh and her second shooter (her husband, Barry) were an absolute dream. In fact, I had guests approaching me about them, asking for their contact information. They were everywhere we wanted them to be on the wedding day, working diligently, paying attention to the smallest details and were both so upbeat and personable, moving seamlessly amongst the guests to get unforgettable shots. And, of course, the images I have gotten back so far are breathtaking. My husband and I keep saying how we need more excuses to take pictures so we can hire Leigh again (I'll hire her for a boudouir session soon for sure). Don't bother looking anywhere else--call Leigh right now and hire her as your wedding photographer! After all, it isn't every day that you find a photographer that is not only incredibly talented, but also super fun and pleasant to be around!

M
Molly

Married on 10/07/2017

Leigh and Barry were so amazing to work with. The went above and beyond to get all the amazing shots. They were very organized on our wedding day and kept us all moving! The pictures turned out better ... Read more than I could have ever dreamt of! I would HIGHLY recommend Leigh to any bride!!!

S
Sara

Married on 06/24/2017

Leigh was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process! She was so responsive and organized and she had such a great eye! We never felt like a number when we worked with Leigh, she took the time ... Read more to get to know us and we think the photos were more laid back because of it. If you are looking for a photographer who is top of the line and truly loves her work then you honestly shouldn't look any further. Leigh is the real deal and she makes the day so easy and fun!