Lavender Manor

Deer Park, WA · View map · Visit website

About Lavender Manor

Lavender Manor is a serene wedding venue located just about 15 minutes north of Spokane and 10 miles south of Deer Park, Washington. Our venue has breathtaking, 180-degree views of Wildrose Prairie and Mt. Spokane. After many years of careful planning and preparation, this gorgeous venue opened its doors to couples in 2015 and is continuing to grow and expand.

Facilities and Capacity

We have four ceremony sites for couples to choose between. Our rustic, chandeliered barn has a lounge area and the bar with a capacity of up to 80 people standing and unique backdrop of our Essential Oil Distillation area.

Our two 24x28' events tents on Pemberley Park offer a covered outdoor area that can accommodate up to 250 guests seated comfortably for a reception with up to 14 five foot round tables under each tent. We also have 4 wood farm-style tables usually used for the wedding party's head table.

Most of our outdoor ceremony sites can easily accommodate up to 500 guests. The property boasts several fields of lavender, park-like grass setting, acres of forest and views to dream about. Our different ceremony site options accommodate for many different styles and themes so there's a little bit of everything.

Couples who host their wedding at Lavender Manor get to experience and explore the property for a total of 12 hours the day of. A two-hour rehearsal is also included typically one or two days before the wedding, instructed by their Day-of Coordinator. To make sure the day is stress-free, the assistance of a Day-of Event Coordinator is provided.

What's Included? In most packages, venue cost for a wedding at Lavender Manor includes:

• Reception site
  • Day-of Coordination
  • 12 hours on the day of the wedding[11am-11pm, music off by 10pm]
  • 2-hour Rehearsal one or two days before the wedding day

Add-on Services Offered:

To truly embrace the exceptional lavender setting, couples are invited to incorporate the following lavender touches:

• Lavender infused non-alcohol beverage service - our signature Lavender Lemonade is a hit!
  • Lavender inspired gift items such as soaps or bud sachets
  • Lavender soft-serve ice cream
  • Lavender infused wedding cake
  • Lavender themed florals for decor or bouquets
  • Lavender bud toss

6 Reviews for Lavender Manor

6 Lavender Manor Reviews

K
Featured
Keegan

Married on 06/09/2018

Sandra and Krissi were amazing! The minute we stepped foot on the the property to view the venue and met Sandra we knew we were going to have our wedding there. She spent so much time with us giving ... Read more us advice as neither of us had really been to very many wedding or knew what to expect. After we booked we were a little overwhelmed with all of the things that they wanted to know, times lines, and meetings, but after being to numerous weddings after ours we absolutely wouldn't have traded Sandra for anything! Sandra and her team made our day so easy and flow perfectly with out us having to think twice about what needed to happen when! We 100% would recommend Lavender Manor and Sandra for your wedding day!

S
Suzanne

Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Venue

I am amazed at how beautiful everything turned out! I couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else. Read more I am amazed at how beautiful everything turned out! I couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else.

K
Krissi

Married on 06/17/2017

Sandra has been amazing to work with! From helping get all of the things that we need for our wedding to just being my emotional support system. I knew the day that I met her that I wanted my wedding ... Read more at Lavender Manor, then I went to meet her at the venue and fell even more in love. The venue grounds are beautiful and very calming. From the smell of the lavender to the sounds of the honey bees this place does not disappoint. I am a very hands on bride and a big DIY'er and Sandra provides you with the ability to put your creativeness into your wedding. There hasn't been anything that we haven't seen eye to eye on. The line of communication you get with Lavender Manor is great, anything that I have brought up or needed it has been taken care of immediately and they are happy to accommodate. I couldn't be happier with my decision to get married at Lavender Manor and I know that Sandra will make my day even more special because you don't just get a coordinator with her, you get a friend!