Lavender Ridge

Reno, NV · View map

About Lavender Ridge

Lavender Ridge will bring a unique elegance to your dream wedding.

The unique beauty of Lavender Ridge will provide a stunning backdrop for your special day.

The relaxing aroma of thousands of lavender plants fill the air, while lush greenery and rustic-inspired buildings provide endless scenery for gorgeous wedding photos. Breathtaking sunsets and night lighting throughout the venue create a romantic ambiance for you and your guests to dance the night away.

Lavender Ridge is the ideal location for your special day, nestled close to the Truckee River and majestic Sierra Nevada mountains. The gorgeous scenery of Lavender Ridge will complement the charm of any wedding. Create memories that will last a life time for you and your loved ones at Lavender Ridge!

Venue Highlights: Indoor/Outdoor Venue and Dance Areas, Nine Hour Rental, Tables and Chairs, Tablecloths, Set-up & Breakdown, Ceremony Chairs, Bride and Groom Dressing Rooms, Yard Games, One-event-per day venue.

7 Reviews for Lavender Ridge

7 Lavender Ridge Reviews

K
Kimberlee

Married on 08/25/2018

Lavender Ridge was absolutely amazing. The staff helped to make sure our special day was even more amazing than i could have imagined. Cameron does an amazing job making that venue absolutely ... Read more beautiful and making sure i was in ahhh the whole day by how perfect everything was. I wish i could go back and relive it again. Highly recommend this venue!

V
Valerie

Married on 06/16/2018

If you want the lavender in bloom book after early July. Read more If you want the lavender in bloom book after early July.

J
Julie

Married on 06/16/2018

We were so happy that we picked Lavender Ridge to have our wedding! It is such a beautiful venue! Our guests could not believe what an amazing place it was! Cameron was so amazing at helping us plan ... Read more our wedding every step of the way! I could not have imagined having to figure it out all on my own! I felt confident that everything would run smoothly because of Cameron and the staff at Lavender Ridge. He was always available when I had any questions. Cameron is the day of coordinator on your wedding day and we also hired him to be our DJ. This was the best choice for sure since he knew exactly how to make everything flow smoothly! All of our guests kept saying how smoothly the whole wedding went and it just flowed perfectly! Cameron had the timeline down perfectly! He was so sweet, funny, very professional, he made our day so amazing! We can't thank him enough, and the whole team at Lavender Ridge! I really loved this venue too because we were able to bring in our own caterer and also our own beverages! When I was looking around at venues most venues did not let you do this! I highly recommend Lavender Ridge for your wedding venue! It is the coolest venue in the area for sure! So beautiful, and so cool that the wedding and reception was held in the same place so that nobody had to drive!! And, you can't beat being a bride walking down the middle of the beautiful lavender field!!