Lawrence Crandall Photography

Sunset Beach, CA · View map

About Lawrence Crandall Photography

Treat yourself to some really fun, romantic and timeless photography from one of Orange County's premier photographers. Lawrence Crandall's weddings have been featured in America's top bridal magazines and have won numerous national awards. Along with his impressive photography, his brides say it’s his easygoing personality and distinctive fine arts & photojournalistic style that make him the total package. Pricing information may be obtained by visiting the "about" section of his website, or contact Lawrence directly for an immediate and personal quote.

6 Reviews for Lawrence Crandall Photography

6 Lawrence Crandall Photography Reviews

K
Kathy

Married on 11/10/2012

We were truly delighted with Larry. His imagination and artistry allowed him captured every emotion throughout the day. Our photographs are just stunning, and I am constantly receiving compliments on ... Read more on how Larry captured so much beauty and happiness on our wedding day. You won't be disappointed. His work is unsurpassed.

A
Ally

Married on 08/18/2012

We are so happy with the service Larry Crandall provided us on our wedding day! Larry handles himself with professionalism and we definitely felt we got great value in using him for photography. He ... Read more also really helped my husband and me feel comfortable while taking pictures of us, which we really appreciated. He captured all our favorite moments perfectly, and we couldn't be happier!

A
Ashley

Married on 05/19/2012

Larry is an amazing photographer and I would and have recommended him to many of my friends. I had been in 2 weddings before mine where Larry was the photographer and I knew when I got married he had ... Read more to be the one to capture my special day.