Lawry's The Prime Rib

Beverly Hills, CA · View map · Visit website

About Lawry's The Prime Rib

Lawry’s The Prime Rib is an elegant wedding and special event venue located in Beverly Hills, California. The facility has been a dining legend since 1938 due to their signature cuisine and impeccable service. The restaurant has a classic elegance and and grand comfort that will create an unforgettable atmosphere for your wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
The venue has multiple rooms available for your big day and is able to easily accommodate your wedding ceremony and reception. They have several rooms available for you to choose from, the largest of which can seat up to 240 guests. Each rooms is different, yet stunning and spectacular. Lawry’s Prime Rib provides you with on-site parking as well as valet for your convenience. The facility is also able to serve as your location for your engagement party, bridal shower, and rehearsal dinner.

When you book your wedding, Lawry’s The Prime Rib's event planner will work closely with you to ensure your entire day is just as you hoped it would be. The team strives to make you feel like a guest at your own wedding, taking care of every detail. They are happy to provide you with barware, flatware, glassware, china, and linens on your big day. Additionally, the restaurant has a chocolate fountain that can also be used to dip your favorite treats in delicious chocolate.

Cuisine
You and your guests can enjoy Lawry’s signature prime ribs of beef that are hand-carved and served tableside. You can create your own menu with the help of their award-winning executive chef and choose between plated service or food stations. No matter what you choose, the team will tirelessly to create a menu that matches all of your wants and needs. Lawry’s The Prime Rib strives to make your wedding day as stress-free as possible while serving delicious food that will delight your guests with every bite.

24 Reviews for Lawry's The Prime Rib

24 Lawry's The Prime Rib Reviews

M
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 12/01/2011

My husband and I had our wedding in the beginning of December. It was small, with only 30 guests in attendance, but it was gorgeous and I would not have done it any other way! Since our guest count ... Read more count was so small, we knew that we wanted to make things special with great food, and quite frankly Lawry's did not dissapoint. I had never eaten at Lawry's before but my husband and both our familes had. To say that the food was amazing really does not even give it justice. The tasting was such a fun experience. The appetizers that we chose from were unbelievable, we still cannot get that tuna tar tar in a wonton out of our heads! The tuscan chicken and soy honey glazed salmon were also delicious! At the reception, both my husband and I got the prime rib and also shared a plate of the soy honey glazed salmon. So yummy! Since our wedding was in December, we were very fortunate to not have to do much decorating of the main dining room. During the holidays, the restaurant is decorated in Christmas lights, pointsettias, and a gorgeous tree is displayed. So all we did to make our reception a bit more special was just to add red roses and tulips to each table. But honestly, Lawry's was so lenient with the decor, I could have used anything to make the tables more special. Including open candles. The level of service that you get when you book an event with Lawry's is so great. Ellen was so amazing to work with. She was alway accessible, even on her off days she managed to still reply back to our questions and her responses were always accomodating. She is the ideal coordinator to work with. She has a level of professionalism and calmness that is so needed when planning a wedding. Her assistant and the servers were also a pleasure to work with. Everyone was so friendly and happy to work with us. I highly recommend having your reception at Lawry's. You will be in good hands and rest assured that your guests will LOVE the food! We really had no limitations when it came to our requests and it was so easy for our outside vendors to access the restaurant the day of the wedding. Never in our minds did we feel that we were not taken care of or that something was going to go wrong. With Ellen's expertise all your bases are covered so that all you need to do is enjoy the day. Also, if I may recommed, if you want to splurge, the Lawry's monogrammed seasoning favors are great! All our guests still tell us how much they love our wedding favors.

J
Jackie

Married on 10/18/2014

I just had my wedding here yesterday at Lawry's and it couldn't be more perfect! Ellen, the restaurant coordinator, is such a pleasure to work with. She's responsive and made the entire wedding ... Read more process very smooth and easy. The staffs yesterday were also very pleasant and provided great services. The food was amazing - all the guest loved the drinks and food! Thank you so much Lawrys!!!!!!!!

C
Cheryl

Married on 11/17/2013

We had our wedding here this past Sunday. I can't imagine a better venue for a wedding. We have had nothing but raves from our friends and family who attended. We contacted Ellen, the event ... Read more coordinator, in July. We met with her went over all of the details as far as options for both food and drink, as well as all the other information that is necessary when throwing a big event. Ellen is a true pro - very responsive and helpful. She did everything she could to accommodate us through every step of the planning process. At the end of August, we went for a private tasting. We choose 8 appetizers and several entree choices to narrow down our menu. They were nice enough to allow my mother-in-law to come along. The samples were plentiful and we were able to choose 4 appetizers and a chicken, fish and vegetarian entree choice. Lawry's does not provide wedding cakes, and because of this, they do not charge a cake cutting fee. In addition, they served ice cream and berries with the cake, which was a great touch. We were able to decorate the venue to our liking. I loved having this flexibility. I gave my vision to the coordinator who executed it perfectly. Lawry's also has the option of valet parking when holding an event of this nature. It was a nice touch for our guests. Our ceremony started at approximately, 10:30am, followed by a cocktail hour with appetizers. We were not with our guests during this time, but we heard the appetizers were plentiful. After this, we launched into a lunch service, with the famous salad and sourdough bread. followed by the entrees. The food was all very delicious, as you would expect from Lawry's. The event ended at 3pm, and the staff quickly began getting the space ready for dinner service which starts at 4pm. The time went so quickly! I can't recommend this place enough for a venue to hold a wedding. It is elegant, spacious and very reasonably priced!