Lawton Lions Heritage Community Center

Lawton, MI · View map · Visit website

About Lawton Lions Heritage Community Center

Lawton Lions Heritage Community Center is a full service wedding event venue located Lawton, Michigan. The diligent staff is dedicated to making your big day one you’ll remember for all of time. This classic banquet hall offers the perfect backdrop for your big day, with a vintage exterior, and cobblestone interior Lawton Lions Heritage Community Center has got something for everyone.

Facilities and Capacities

Lawton Lions Heritage Community Center offers at outdoor terrace perfectly equipped for your rustic outdoor ceremony. The venue also offers a larger than life banquet hall that is ideal for your ceremony as well or your extravagant reception. Lawton Lions Heritage Community Center oozes with retro charm that will transport you and your guests to a simpler time.

Providing a plethora of services, Lawton Lions Heritage Community Center will make all of your wedding day dreams come true. From set-up to get ready rooms, Lawton Lions Heritage Community Center has got it all. Additional services include:

• Clean up
  • Event planner
  • Event rentals
  • Get ready rooms
  • Lighting / sound

Cuisine

Lawton Lions Heritage Community Center does not offer in house catering or bar services. The venue come equipped with a bar area, so you are able to bring in the bar service of your choice. And the Lawton Lions Heritage Community Center is also willing to accommodate any outside vendors you choose.

Accommodations

While Lawton Lions Heritage Community Center doesn’t offer any onsite lodging, they are close to both Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo Michigan. Which can both provide you and your guests with places to stay and things to do. Lawton Lions Heritage Community Center also offers ample onsite parking, shuttle services and wheelchair access.

163 Reviews for Lawton Lions Heritage Community Center

163 Lawton Lions Heritage Community Center Reviews

K
Featured
Kimberly

Married on 06/22/2019

Dream Wedding

We chose the Lawton Community Center for both the wedding and reception. I can only describe this venue as magical, romantic and enchanting. The old stone walls, warm wood tones and fireplaces create ... Read more a warm and inviting space. It has both a masculine and feminine vibe that can take your decorating style in many directions. My daughter and son-in-law wanted an outdoor wedding, but recognized the stress of dealing with weather related issues. This venue gave us the opportunity to bring that "outdoor feel" inside with greenery and florals. The ceremony took place in front of the large door that was opened up to a wooded view and we filled the room with trees, bushes, other greenery and florals. It's been a few weeks since the wedding and we are still getting calls and messages from guests describing it as "the most beautiful wedding they've ever been too", plus the food was so delicious. As parents, that has us smiling from ear to ear knowing our guests felt the same way we did. When the wedding party first walked in the ceremony room we were in awe and the smell of peonies and garden roses from the florist, filled the room as if you were in a garden. EVERYONE talked of the beautiful stone walls and the"woodland" feel to the wedding. One guest even described it as if it was a "fairy tale wedding" it was so romantic, but yet had a masculine feel at the same time. There was no better compliment. We had the cocktail hour downstairs in the ceremony room and the reception was held upstairs. For the reception, there is a separate bar area with a beautiful oak bar, fireplace and additional seating. The walls have the same beautiful stone that was the perfect backdrop for the photo booth. Off the bar is a small deck for guests to sit outside. The food provided by Premier Catering was absolutely delicious and we received several compliments regarding how good it tasted. They have an excellent food selection for every budget. We choose the prime rib carving station. It's probably the best prime rib I've ever eaten. They were even willing to provide us with a nacho bar for a late night snack. A fully stocked nacho bar was a big hit with the guests too. While I can go on and on about the physical aspects of the venue, it's the personal service from Ryan and her staff that made this day so special. I'm a stickler to details and organization; they met and even exceeded my expectations. Ryan was ALWAYS available to answer my questions or concerns. Her suggestions were spot on. I don't know when the woman rests, she's like the energizer bunny, lol. On the day of the wedding and reception the wait staff was always around picking up dishes, glassware and refilling water pitchers etc. You never had to look far for someone to help with any of your needs. The staff was neat, courteous and smiling. They were even helpful with getting wedding gifts and cards upstairs. While the wedding venue is absolutely beautiful it was the personal service from the staff that made this day so wonderful. As a mother who worries about the smallest of details, I had a stressless and care free day because I knew my daughter's wedding was in capable hands. I truly was relaxed and danced the night away. The venue was perfect, the food was perfect and the staff was perfect. I don't say that in jest or lightly, it truly was a perfect and magical day. I will never forget the image of my daughter walking down the staircase greeted by her father, surrounded by the old stone walls, lush greenery, and florals. It really was a fairy tale wedding. I would absolutely recommend this venue to any bride.

K
Kayla

Married on 06/01/2019

Everything we could of dreamed of and more

Can’t say enough great things about the venue and everyone there to make the day the best! Read more Can’t say enough great things about the venue and everyone there to make the day the best!

Jody
Jody Barter

Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful experience!

My daughter and new son-in-law got married at Lawton Community Center on May 18 and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Ryan is an amazing hostess; she’s very prompt in answering multiple e-mails and ... Read more strives to accommodate your every need. Kudos to her assistants as well for their help. Many of our guests have never attended a wedding at the center and we received numerous compliments. The venue is quaint and welcoming; few decorations were required because the space is naturally beautiful. I can’t recommend LCC enough. They exceeded all of our expectations and we are thankful we chose this venue.