Lawza Photography

Palm Beach Gardens, FL · View map · Visit website

About Lawza Photography

Lawza Photography provides photography services to couples in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Lawza captures real people during their real moments. She prefers to use a modern and photojournalistic style to capture your candid emotions. Each photo is more than just smiles, they're memories.

Experience
Lawza and her team have won awards and been featured in publications. Outre Bride featured her work for its attention to detail and its styled, yet natural images.

Your wedding package will be combined with a complimentary engagement shoot. Lawza offers a wedding announcement photo shoot to her clients or a longer engagement shoot with three outfit changes. You will receive printing rights for your collection of high-resolution images. Full photo services include:

• Addition hours

A
Featured
Anna

Married on 06/08/2018

If it wasn't for Lawza and her team, my wedding would not have been as special. She not only took STUNNING photos, but she helped with the timeline of the wedding so that everything went smoothly! ... Read more There's so much to a wedding that I was totally unaware of while planning and Lawza was more than capable at helping me figure out the nuances. I received my pictures much earlier than I was expecting and I am so delighted with them! Each shot is well-crafted and brings such an intimacy to those paused moments that I'm immediately taken back to my wedding. My husband is Mr. Awkward in front of cameras and she helped him feel at ease. He has some wonderful portraits now that I know his mom is going to print for her fireplace mantle! The photographs Lawza captured are ones that my family will cherish forever. To anyone getting married in Florida, you can't go wrong hiring Lawza. Actually, you can go wrong by NOT hiring her! Very professional, fun, and of course, has an amazing eye for photography. I wish I lived in Florida because she would be documenting every major event for us for the rest of our lives!

Kelly
Kelly

Getting married on 11/10/2019

Amazing! Lawza made the photography process so comfortable and we absolutely love the end result. Throughout the whole process she was responsive and professional. Pictures came out absolutely ... Read more wonderful!

Elham
Elham

Married on 12/28/2018

Beautiful!

Lawza is a gem to work with! She is professional, smart, funny, and knows how to create beautiful pictures. My pictures are stunning! I highly recommend her services, she does not disappoint! Read more Lawza is a gem to work with! She is professional, smart, funny, and knows how to create beautiful pictures. My pictures are stunning! I highly recommend her services, she does not disappoint!