LB Productions

South Ozone Park, NY · View map · Visit website

About LB Productions

Professional DJ and full Event Productions Company in New York. LB Productions specializes in Multicultural, Latin and Caribbean ceremonies and receptions.

Experienced and innovative professionals, the company prides itself on providing couples with an unsurpassed level of service and professionalism. Dedicated to crafting a unique and tailored event every time, LB Productions has the professional experts and excitement needed to make your celebration memorable!

SPECIALIZING IN MULTICULTURAL, LATIN, AND CARIBBEAN EVENTS!

LB Productions provides couples with an assortment of wedding services. Said services include the following:

• DJ & MC Services
  • Ceremony Services
  • Intelligent Lighting
  • Liability insurance Included
  • State of the Art, Sound/PA system
  • State of the Art, lighting visuals, and uplighting
  • Professionally synchronized lighting
  • Lazer light show
  • Photo booth (Interactive Mirror & Open Air)
  • Fireless Sparklers/Fireworks
  • Dancing on a Cloud
  • Customized Monogram Lighting
  • Live Musicians
  • Live Band
  • CO2 Robots
  • Free Initial Consultation & Planning Meeting
  • Flat screens
  • Many other entertainment & event production services are available, Inquire for more.

Areas Covered
LB Productions proudly offers DJ services to newly engaged couples in the Ozone Park, New York area. Services are also extended to those throughout Queens, New York, Long Island, New York and New Jersey.

134 Reviews for LB Productions

134 LB Productions Reviews

Stella
Featured
Stella Mpantas

Married on 04/26/2019

Best dj ever !!!!!!

Eddie and his team was absolutely amazing. Everyone was dancing all night and couldnt stop saying how much they loved the music. I also added on the strings for the ceremony which made our ceremony ... Read more perfect, I would not change a thing. Eddie did exactly what we discussed and always reponded to my questions. He also gave me great ideas when I couldnt figure out what songs to pick . I would recomend LB to my friends.

M
Monica

Getting married on 05/24/2020

One of the best decisions we made!

LB Productions was a breeze to work with from start to finish! They were flexible with all our requests (even the last minute ones) for the reception and did such an awesome job. We and our guests ... Read more loved the music and they had us up on our feet the entire time! I can't recommend them enough. This was definitely one of the easiest choices we made while wedding planning. Thank you guys so much!

C
Charnelle Johnson

Married on 08/16/2019

Lb entertainment exceeded all expectations for my wedding reception.

Lb left a lasting impression in which all of my guests are still highlighting days after my wedding. The variety of music that was played was everything that my husband and I asked for and then some. ... Read more Guests at my reception did not finish their meals due to how much they wanted to dance and more so how much they enjoyed both music and photo booth! Lb entertainment was truly the highlight of my wedding!