LC Photo Booths

San Mateo, CA · View map · Visit website

About LC Photo Booths

At LC Photo Booths we don't just provide a Photo Booth we provide a whole Experience!

We have 7 different Photo Booth Styles to choose from, from the traditional sitting cabin to the state-of-the-art Mirror booths aka Magic Mirrors.

Since starting LC Photo Booths in 2012, we’ve delivered state of the art, fun photo booth experiences to thousands of guests at hundreds of events across the San Francisco Bay area. Our professional team and state-of-the-art photo booth technology will transform your wedding into an experience that your guests remember forever.

Check out our website to see photos and videos of our actual photo booths in action.

Looking forward to making your big day memorable!

Luis

Owner

LC Photo Booths

2 Reviews for LC Photo Booths

2 LC Photo Booths Reviews

J
Jimmy

Married on 05/09/2015

Very popular at our wedding. Everyone had a blast and everything went smoothly. Thanks for being a worry free vendor! Read more Very popular at our wedding. Everyone had a blast and everything went smoothly. Thanks for being a worry free vendor!

R
Rani

Married on 04/11/2015

Fantastic, prompt, and thorough communication all throughout. Created a photo background that looked fantastic. He was friendly, all smiles at the event. Offered me a great package deal and free ... Read more upgrades. Props table was kept orderly, which I've never seen for other photo booth vendors.. makes a big difference in keeping the event look nice! Came on time (maybe early? I wasn't paying attention), and everything looked great even though we were pretty disorganized and not even sure if we told him what to do. Guests loved it. There was a video feature for the photo booth, but I don't think anyone used it.. my fiance/husband and I only had time to use the photo booth once, but I didn't see any way to take a video. However, Luis created a compilation of all the videos (maybe about 10?) and put it to music and gave it to us, which was wonderful to have since we didn't hire a videographer. Would hire Luis again in a heartbeat!!

LC Photo Booths FAQ