LC Photo Booths

San Mateo, CA · View map · Visit website

About LC Photo Booths

LC Photo Booths is a wedding rental company based in San Mateo, California. Established in 2012, this photo booth business strives to deliver enjoyable and state-of-the-art entertainment services to wedding events. The company's vast collection of photo booths, which includes seven varied booth styles, enables couples to custom-tailor their rental package in order to suit the aesthetic of their event.

LC Photo Booths can supply events with open-air, inflatable, selfie-style, enclosed, magic mirror, or traditional photo booths. Each photo booth rental is accompanied by a professional, on-site attendant, who will endeavor to ensure that the service runs smoothly. The company features a wedding-tailored package, which provides couples and their guests with three hours of open-air entertainment services. Couples can choose to add additional hours of service and upgrade to a magic mirror booth if they wish to do so. This convenient collection also includes the following amenities:

• Setup and cleanup services

2 LC Photo Booths Reviews

J
Jimmy

Married on 05/09/2015

Very popular at our wedding. Everyone had a blast and everything went smoothly. Thanks for being a worry free vendor! Read more Very popular at our wedding. Everyone had a blast and everything went smoothly. Thanks for being a worry free vendor!

R
Rani

Married on 04/11/2015

Fantastic, prompt, and thorough communication all throughout. Created a photo background that looked fantastic. He was friendly, all smiles at the event. Offered me a great package deal and free ... Read more upgrades. Props table was kept orderly, which I've never seen for other photo booth vendors.. makes a big difference in keeping the event look nice! Came on time (maybe early? I wasn't paying attention), and everything looked great even though we were pretty disorganized and not even sure if we told him what to do. Guests loved it. There was a video feature for the photo booth, but I don't think anyone used it.. my fiance/husband and I only had time to use the photo booth once, but I didn't see any way to take a video. However, Luis created a compilation of all the videos (maybe about 10?) and put it to music and gave it to us, which was wonderful to have since we didn't hire a videographer. Would hire Luis again in a heartbeat!!

LC Photo Booths FAQ