L'Cheriyve Studios

Gardena, CA · View map · Visit website

About L'Cheriyve Studios

The L’Cheriyve Studio is a unique, exclusive, and very private 5,000 square foot warehouse one-story studio in Los Angeles off the 110 and 105 freeways. Close proximity 15 minutes to Downtown, LAX, Manhattan Beach and Marina Del Rey. L’Cheriyve is available for Photography, Filming, Production, Filming, Special Events- Intimate Wedding Receptions, Bachelorette Parties, Conferences, and Executive Meetings/Retreats.

The L’Cheriyve studio is elegantly designed with numerous vignettes available throughout the space. Our space can be rented with furniture or completely empty. Our rooms are all photography ready with custom painted walls and beautiful wainscoting trim. The floors are exquisite old wood black bamboo wood or industrial custom studio paint.

Studio Event Space is as follows:

- Photography Studio/Banquet Room

- Studio Lounge

- Reception Area

- Private Collection Room

- 3 Restrooms

- Viewing or meeting room is elegantly appointed

- Hair and Make Up Salon

- 120 Maximum

- Banquet 80 with stage/dance floor

- Reception 120

- Classroom seating 80-100

Contact Us for more information.

clientcare@lcheriyve.com

(310) 200-6849

9 Reviews for L'Cheriyve Studios

9 L'Cheriyve Studios Reviews

D
debbi

Married on 06/17/2015

I absolutely LOVE this place! I wanted to have boudoir shots taken of me for a bday gift for my fiancé. I was a bit nervous as I had never done this so my Maid of Honor took over. She researched and ... Read more and found this place - and what a find! They helped us arrange everything, from photographer to make- up artist to fashion consultant. There is a full kitchen, make up room and so many different rooms and vignettes for photos.... and parties. My MoH arranged for my bridesmaids to join us after my photo shoot for a party and celebration. So Fun! They arranged all the catering and could not have been nicer about helping me relax for the photo shoot. I strongly recommend this venue!!

P
P.

Event date: 05/03/2014

Working with Destini for my sister's bridal shower was amazing! She was extremely helpful and thoughtful. She made sure we have EVERYTHING we needed for my sister's big day! The location and venue ... Read more were perfect and Destini made sure everything was perfect. All the guests were so impressed with the venue that many mentioned desires to book photo shoot dates. I will definitely utilize L'Cheriyve again for any upcoming events that require a classy sexy location and I recommend it to anyone planning an event!

C
Christina

Event date: 05/29/2014

I have had 2 events now at L'Cheriyve... And I would literally say they were life-changing. The owner Yvette is one of the most amazing woman I have ever met... So kind, so accommodating, so ... Read more helpful... And the L'Cheriyve space is seriously drop dead gorgeous. I used to work in fashion photography so I have seen a lot of amazing venues... And this one seriously takes the cake! Every little detail is well thought out and the variety of little vignette scenes is so unique. I highly recommend you explore working with L'Cheriyve!