L'Cheriyve Studios

Gardena, CA · View map · Visit website

About L'Cheriyve Studios

L'Cheriyve Studios is a warehouse studio space and wedding venue in Gardena, California. This avant-garde venue offers lavish interiors, exceptional service, and one of a kind luxuries around every corner. You’ll have access to the warehouse dining room, an industrial-chic entertainment space for celebrations of hundreds, along with the salon and photography studio onsite. L'Cheriyve Studios is located off the 110 and 105 freeways, just a short drive from downtown Los Angeles and the LAX airport. It is a hidden treasure amongst the big city lights. Enjoy your special day in privacy and luxury at this truly spectacular and modern event space. L'Cheriyve Studios promises to make your wedding one of a kind.

Facilities and Capacity

L'Cheriyve Studios offers fantastic reception and private prep spaces for you to use throughout the wedding day. Couples have access to the Warehouse for your reception and the photography studio for pre-celebration portraits. The warehouse features industrial-style handpainted walls, crystal chandeliers, black bamboo flooring, and French decors. The eclectic interior style makes this venue unlike any other. The ambiance is almost rustic, save for the LED-backlit designer bar and luxury restrooms. The wedding party has access to the bridal salon to get ready and to use as private restroom facilities. In total, the Warehouse can seat up to 150 guests, or can accommodate up to 200 for a cocktail-style reception.

L'Cheriyve Studios offers premium wedding packages to make your wedding planning as easy as possible. You will have access to the venue for up to 10 hours with time to set up, get ready, and use the photography studio for your wedding portraits. Tables and chairs are provided as well as onsite parking for guests. The studio manager will be onsite throughout the event to ensure everything flows seamlessly. They will guide guests and help set up before the reception. L'Cheriyve Studios has a catering kitchen for the caterer of your choice to prepare food hot and fresh for your dinner.

11 Reviews for L'Cheriyve Studios

11 L'Cheriyve Studios Reviews

Katanya & Joseph
Katanya & Joseph

Married on 08/18/2019

Excellent the ladies the dressing rooms the whole place was amazing

Yvette, Cristina, and all the ladies from the venue was wonderful I can’t wait to have another event love you guys.... Read more Yvette, Cristina, and all the ladies from the venue was wonderful I can’t wait to have another event love you guys....

Christy
Christy Goode

Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing staff and venue

L'cheriyve is a beautiful venue my guest were amazed. The staff was knowledgeable and had resources if iI needed them. They made the wedding planning process easy. Read more L'cheriyve is a beautiful venue my guest were amazed. The staff was knowledgeable and had resources if iI needed them.They made the wedding planning process easy.

D
debbi

Married on 06/17/2015

I absolutely LOVE this place! I wanted to have boudoir shots taken of me for a bday gift for my fiancé. I was a bit nervous as I had never done this so my Maid of Honor took over. She researched and ... Read more and found this place - and what a find! They helped us arrange everything, from photographer to make- up artist to fashion consultant. There is a full kitchen, make up room and so many different rooms and vignettes for photos.... and parties. My MoH arranged for my bridesmaids to join us after my photo shoot for a party and celebration. So Fun! They arranged all the catering and could not have been nicer about helping me relax for the photo shoot. I strongly recommend this venue!!