LCR Events

Amawalk, New York · View map · Visit website

About LCR Events

LCR Events is a full-service wedding event planning company based out of Westchester County, New York. This company’s mission is to help you enjoy one of the most treasured days of your lives without the stress and exhaustion that can arise during a major event. LCR Events believes that the secret to planning and executing a great event is in the details, so from start to finish, they will plan every aspect of your event! They pride themselves on being a complete resource for all of your event planning needs.

LCR Events offers specific wedding event planning packages that can benefit a variety of wedding couples with different budgets. Services offered in these packages include full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Other services offered include:

• Theme development

E
Featured
Elia

Married on 06/09/2018

Lauren saved me from wedding planning hell. I've been calling myself the Anti-Bride from the very beginning, I loathed the whole process of planning but Lauren instantly turned everything around for ... Read more me. I hired her as my Day Of Coordinator but she also assisted for a few months leading up to the day. She was extremely helpful from start to finish. She reminded me of little wedding tasks and details that I hadn't even thought of. She met with us at our house first and then helped set up a meeting at the venue for a walkthrough as well. She had 2 assistants on the day of the wedding which was super helpful. Greg - who was awesome too! - stayed with the guys all morning and Lauren was with me and the bridal party. Everything went off without a hitch on the day and any hiccups that came, Lauren was ON TOP OF IT. I was so happy to have her on the scene and behind the scenes. Thank you so much for everything Lauren!!

L
Lisa

Getting married on 12/07/2019

You will not find better than Lauren at LCR Events

Lauren at LCR Events is just truly wonderful! I simply cannot recommend her highly enough, or say enough good and glowing things about her! I am a true perfectionist and control freak, and Lauren has ... Read more has passed my expectations with flying colors every single time!! She has planned my son's last 4 birthday parties, as well as his First Communion Party, and she always does a phenomenal job, organizing and perfecting every detail. She is on top of everything, makes terrific recommendations on decorations, party favors, party themes and ideas, cookies, cakes, and is attentive to the most minute detail. She takes care of everything! She also has fantastic and original ideas, and does all of the leg work and heavy lifting to ensure a successful party and a fun and memorable time for everyone. Because of Lauren, I have thrown 5 truly successful and wonderfully received parties, and have made great memories for my son, his friends, and all of the kids and family. She is truly an absolute gem to work with -- smart, efficient, easy, creative, elegant, beyond reliable, professional, kind, responsible, and available 24/7. She is truly fantastic and just a lovely person, who is wonderful at her job. I would not hesitate to have her organize and run any party or wedding. She will make it a perfect event! You will not find better than Lauren.

Joyce
Joyce Mason

Married on 06/23/2019

Phenomenal Day of Wedding Planner

I hired Lauren Malang Stanco, Founder and Lead Planner of LCR Events to be our "day of" wedding planner. Lauren was that and much much more. After contracting with a number of vendors on my own, I ... Read more became overwhelmed with the amount of time it was taking me to plan my daughter's wedding. Hiring Lauren was hands down the best decision I made. Not only is she a pleasure to work with, she is the consummate professional who responded to my many texts/emails day and night. Her opinions were invaluable and her recommendations for vendors or items I had not thought about were superb. She created the timeline, which unbeknownst to me was the vehicle that ensured nothing was missed on the wedding day. In fact it was from reviewing her timeline, that I discovered how the "first look" occurs. I would never have known that otherwise. Like everything else, Lauren ensured that the "first look" was pulled off perfectly. Lauren was so much more than a "day of" planner. Lauren did everything from visiting the venue prior to the wedding to make sure she knew where everything would take place, to accompanying us to the food tasting, to overseeing all of the vendors at the wedding and to handing out the favors at the end. She even distributed the tips at the wedding, and informed me prior to the wedding day what the tips for each person should be. Solely because of Lauren and her staff, my husband and I were actually able to enjoy the wedding. Lauren also brought two assistants to the wedding, one of which was a man who stayed with the Groom and made sure all his needs were attended to and to make sure he was where he needed to be. During the wedding, with Lauren in the background, we did not have to deal with a single issue. She made sure my daughter had the wedding of her dreams. Lauren is outstanding and I can not recommend her highly enough.