LDC Weddings

Spofford, NH · View map

About LDC Weddings

LDC & Co. in Spofford, New Hampshire. Lauren Dragon-Cook and her team of event designers and coordinators provide leading industry advice and planning assistance for all kinds of weddings, no matter what style or size. They work with you individually to learn about your ideas and expectations and put them into action. Whether you’re planning an intimate ceremony or a grand wedding event, LDC & Co. will make your day truly special.

Experience
Lauren Dragon-Cook is a certified wedding planner with five years of experience in the industry. She has published hundreds of online articles on wedding planning and is a member of the Rising Tide Society and National Association for Professional Women.

LDC & Co. provides full-service planning, partial planning, and wedding management services for couples of all kinds. LDC & Co. will ensure all of the details of your day are planned and executed to perfection. Some of their services include:

• Vendor referrals and contract negotiation
  • Guest services and hotel bookings
  • Wedding website
  • Design of tablescapes and floorplans
  • Conducting of rehearsal
  • Budget management

15 Reviews for LDC Weddings

15 LDC Weddings Reviews

A
Allie

Married on 06/30/2018

After deciding on New Hampshire as our wedding location, the place where my husband and I met, I knew I had to call Lauren! She most certainly was SO EXCITED to help us with our wedding planning... She ... Read more planning...she spent many nights Skype-ing with Cole and I while we were still living in New York, during our engagement we moved back up to New Hampshire...Lauren was so helpful throughout the whole process! Every time I had to make a decision she was right there beside me giving her impeccable advice on vendors, decor, colors, music, food, you name it, she was the woman! Every time I had a question she reminded me "Allie, You've never planned a wedding before, it's totally normal to be questioning this!" just that reassurance was enough to help through the fun but stressful process of planning. Not to mention, on the day of so many people were asking me how I was so calm...my answer, "LAUREN!" I just knew she had everything handled from the ice cream to the tables and chairs! My advice...BEST MONEY SPENT ON MY WEDDING!

S
Sandra

Married on 09/03/2017

Lauren was wonderful! From the first introductory phone call we felt like she understood us and our vision. A day of coordinator was one thing I wanted no matter the cost, but I thought her services ... Read more were very reasonably priced and worth every cent! She was readily available by phone and email before the wedding, and on the big day she made sure everything was on time and where it needed to be so we didn't have to worry about logistics. I very highly recommend her!

K
Katie

Married on 09/02/2017

Lauren is great! She makes the wedding planning process so stress-free knowing that someone is there to ask any question, even if it feels like a silly one! She's organized and was able to rangle my ... Read more crazy and loud family effortlessly to make our wedding rehearsal and wedding day run perfectly. I did not have a single worry on my mind that day! Highly recommend!