LDM Beauty Group

Tampa, Florida · View map · Visit website

About LDM Beauty Group

LDM Beauty Group is a makeup business in Tampa, Florida. Their team has 41 years of combined experience in the beauty industry. They specialize in cosmetics for special occasions, like your wedding day. They have worked with many different skin tones and types to find beautiful complementary colors. They can perform your wedding beauty services at their salon or can come to your venue, hotel, or home.

LDM Beauty Group carries various brands of make such as MAC, YSL, Urban Decay, Laura Mercier, and more. Their products can accommodate different skin allergies and sensitivities. They have different packages and services to meet your wedding makeup needs. They can also apply makeup for the bridal party or family members including flower girls. Their makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party and family makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

79 Reviews for LDM Beauty Group

79 LDM Beauty Group Reviews

G
Featured
Katie

Married on 03/31/2012

Lindsay was one of my favorite vendors at the wedding and we found her just a month before the wedding date!. She did everyone's makeup flawlessly! I had her do my makeup for my engagement shoot, ... Read more rehearsal dinner, and the wedding. Each time she paid close attention to what I was wearing/the look I was going for and was able to execute it. It was great because I had a little bit of a different look for each event. (everything looked very natural and she made my eyes "pop") Also, thank god Lindsay was there the day of my wedding because I don't know who would have put on my veil! She was the only one who could figure it out, minutes before I walked down the aisle! She even stayed through the ceremony for any necessary touch-ups before the reception. I would recommend her 110%!! Thank you, Lindsay! Love, Kate

A
Alex

Married on 03/02/2019

Lindsay is fantastic and went up and beyond!

I cannot recommend Lindsay enough. As someone who just wanted to feel like them self on their wedding day, she did everything he could to make sure I was comfortable with the makeup and it felt ... Read more natural for me. We had her stay until after the ceremony for touch ups. She went and above and beyond by helping to bustle my dress and even fixing my hair after taking out my veil. I recommend her for all your needs!

Christina
Christina

Married on 02/02/2019

Laura is wonderful!

LDM got me out of a serious jam for my wedding. I had 2 terrible trials with a Michelle Renee makeup artist, and then I got stood up at the trial for an independent makeup artist I found on Instagram. ... Read more Luckily, Lindsay was there to help me out! She responded immediately to my request on her website. At that point it was less than two weeks from my wedding day. She scheduled a trial with Laura for that weekend, and It. Was. Amazing! Laura is fantastic. My other two trials made my pores look terrible! My skin looked like orange peel! But Laura gave me gorgeous skin and fabulous eye makeup. She listened and respected all of my requests, but knew when to gently push me in a better direction. Her trial makeup lasted me 10 hours on Gasparilla! And the makeup on the wedding day felt great and didn't budge! I never felt like I was wearing a mask; I just felt like I looked my best. My mom and mother-in-law also had their makeup done by Laura. They LOVED their results. Laura and Lindsay were wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend them. If I ever need my makeup done professionally again, I will absolutely be calling Laura.