LDM Beauty Group

Tampa, Florida · View map · Visit website

About LDM Beauty Group

LDM Beauty Group is a makeup business in Tampa, Florida. Their team has 41 years of combined experience in the beauty industry. They specialize in cosmetics for special occasions, like your wedding day. They have worked with many different skin tones and types to find beautiful complementary colors. They can perform your wedding beauty services at their salon or can come to your venue, hotel, or home.

LDM Beauty Group carries various brands of make such as MAC, YSL, Urban Decay, Laura Mercier, and more. Their products can accommodate different skin allergies and sensitivities. They have different packages and services to meet your wedding makeup needs. They can also apply makeup for the bridal party or family members including flower girls. Their makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party and family makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

81 Reviews for LDM Beauty Group

81 LDM Beauty Group Reviews

G
Featured
Katie

Married on 03/31/2012

Lindsay was one of my favorite vendors at the wedding and we found her just a month before the wedding date!. She did everyone's makeup flawlessly! I had her do my makeup for my engagement shoot, ... Read more rehearsal dinner, and the wedding. Each time she paid close attention to what I was wearing/the look I was going for and was able to execute it. It was great because I had a little bit of a different look for each event. (everything looked very natural and she made my eyes "pop") Also, thank god Lindsay was there the day of my wedding because I don't know who would have put on my veil! She was the only one who could figure it out, minutes before I walked down the aisle! She even stayed through the ceremony for any necessary touch-ups before the reception. I would recommend her 110%!! Thank you, Lindsay! Love, Kate

Anne
Anne Dinapoli

Married on 06/22/2019

Loved our Looks!!

Lindsay and her team did an amazing job with hair and make-up for our wedding. I never felt so beautiful in my life, even in my trial days! Her team was so accommodating with the varied requests from ... Read more my bridal party and everyone got exactly what they wanted and felt gorgeous!! In addition, they traveled to us, so I had more stress free time to relax before my nuptials. Can't thank you enough!!

T
Taylor

Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection!

I had Lindsay and her team for my wedding on June 2019 and I will never use anyone else. LDM is extremely talented and professional. My make up was exactly what we had discussed during my trial ... Read more session but Lindsay was extremely open to the suggestions I had the day of. She made all of the bridesmaids and mothers feel absolutely beautiful while capturing their individuality and keeping with the theme of the wedding. My sister who is newly engaged has already booked LDM for her wedding next year after having her make up done at my wedding. Will definitely be using LDM for all my feature professional make up needs.