LDM Beauty Group

Tampa, Florida, FL · View map · Visit website

About LDM Beauty Group

LDM Beauty Group is a makeup business in Tampa, Florida. Their team has 41 years of combined experience in the beauty industry. They specialize in cosmetics for special occasions, like your wedding day. They have worked with many different skin tones and types to find beautiful complementary colors. They can perform your wedding beauty services at their salon or can come to your venue, hotel, or home.

LDM Beauty Group carries various brands of make such as MAC, YSL, Urban Decay, Laura Mercier, and more. Their products can accommodate different skin allergies and sensitivities. They have different packages and services to meet your wedding makeup needs. They can also apply makeup for the bridal party or family members including flower girls. Their makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party and family makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

78 Reviews for LDM Beauty Group

78 LDM Beauty Group Reviews

G
Featured
Katie

Married on 03/31/2012

Lindsay was one of my favorite vendors at the wedding and we found her just a month before the wedding date!. She did everyone's makeup flawlessly! I had her do my makeup for my engagement shoot, ... Read more rehearsal dinner, and the wedding. Each time she paid close attention to what I was wearing/the look I was going for and was able to execute it. It was great because I had a little bit of a different look for each event. (everything looked very natural and she made my eyes "pop") Also, thank god Lindsay was there the day of my wedding because I don't know who would have put on my veil! She was the only one who could figure it out, minutes before I walked down the aisle! She even stayed through the ceremony for any necessary touch-ups before the reception. I would recommend her 110%!! Thank you, Lindsay! Love, Kate

C
Christina

Married on 02/02/2019

Laura is wonderful!

LDM got me out of a serious jam for my wedding. I had 2 terrible trials with a Michelle Renee makeup artist, and then I got stood up at the trial for an independent makeup artist I found on Instagram. ... Read more Luckily, Lindsay was there to help me out! She responded immediately to my request on her website. At that point it was less than two weeks from my wedding day. She scheduled a trial with Laura for that weekend, and It. Was. Amazing! Laura is fantastic. My other two trials made my pores look terrible! My skin looked like orange peel! But Laura gave me gorgeous skin and fabulous eye makeup. She listened and respected all of my requests, but knew when to gently push me in a better direction. Her trial makeup lasted me 10 hours on Gasparilla! And the makeup on the wedding day felt great and didn't budge! I never felt like I was wearing a mask; I just felt like I looked my best. My mom and mother-in-law also had their makeup done by Laura. They LOVED their results. Laura and Lindsay were wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend them. If I ever need my makeup done professionally again, I will absolutely be calling Laura.

E
Elisa

Married on 01/20/2019

Highly recommend!!

LDM Beauty Group was such a pleasure to work with! The LDM artists are beyond professional but also make you feel like you are just hanging out with your friends. Lindsay and Lauren were incredible to ... Read more spend the morning of my wedding with. The level of skill is outstanding - I was able to describe what I wanted and it was executed perfectly. The feeling of being able to sit in their chairs and be totally confident that you will feel like your most beautiful self when you stand up is priceless! I highly recommend LDM Beauty Group to all brides and anyone looking for professional make up application and hair styling.