Le Cake Design Studio

K
Featured
Kaitlyn

Married on 05/29/2016

THAT... CAKE... WAS... AMAZING! Our venue staff was even asking if they could try the cake everyone was talking about. Thankfully we over ordered because there was absolutely none left after our guests ... Read more had two pieces and the venue staff got their hands on some slices. She is very professional and knows what she is doing. All her cakes are to die for and look too perfect to eat. Her cakes of course come at a price but don't worry you won't be left disappointed.

A
Amy

Married on 07/16/2016

Robyn creates beautiful cakes and is very on top of current wedding trends. Her work reminds me of the beautiful wedding blogs I used to plan! Working with her was easy and delicious! Read more Robyn creates beautiful cakes and is very on top of current wedding trends. Her work reminds me of the beautiful wedding blogs I used to plan! Working with her was easy and delicious!

U
User5483859

2+ years ago

Robyn was fantastic to work with and her cake was delicious. Our guests loved it! Read more Robyn was fantastic to work with and her cake was delicious. Our guests loved it!