Le Caprice

Cupertino, California · View map · Visit website

About Le Caprice

Le Caprice is a bridal alterations boutique in Cupertino, California, that specializes in evening, special occasion, and wedding gown alterations. Having been established in 2009, they have about nine years of experience in the San Francisco wedding industry.

Experience
Owner Marina Konnikova began designing custom gowns for her and other young women during her early twenties. She relocated from Russia to the Bay Area in 1998 where she started working at a then-leading bridal boutique, Bay Area Bridal. After working as the Head Seamstress there for several years, she opened Le Caprice in 2009.

Le Caprice provides attire alterations for the bride, bridesmaids, flower girl, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. Their team is able to guide you step-by-step through the process of altering your attire, guaranteeing a custom fit. They can also pair your gowns with bridal belts, hair accessories, jewelry, undergarments, and veils (some of which are available for custom designs).

Areas Covered
Le Caprice serves the local Bay Area, including Napa, San Francisco, and San Jose, as well as the entire Silicon Valley area.

15 Reviews for Le Caprice

15 Le Caprice Reviews

M
Featured
Marianne

Married on 10/24/2015

Marina did a wonderful job altering my wedding dress and another formal dress. I had purchased a simple lace wedding dress online, and it was much too large when it arrived. Marina altered it to the ... Read more perfect fit and length. Both dresses were ready on time and the price was reasonable. Marina's work was perfect and I didn't have a single worry about the dress on the day of the wedding. She has many dresses and accessories in her shop, they're worth a look!

J
Jen

Married on 04/06/2019

Thank you, Marina!

Marina is THE BEST at altering wedding dresses. Her prices are fair (and significantly lower than other quotes I received in the area), she is professional, quick, and skilled. She was recommended to ... Read more to me by a coworker who also used her to alter her wedding dress. At one point after purchasing my dress, I was worried I didn't really like it, but after the alterations I realized I was just not liking how it was (not) fitting me. She hemmed my dress (which had lots of lace), took in the chest and sides, added cups, and created a bustle. I was very happy with how the dress turned out. Thank you Marina!

K
Kathy

Married on 12/01/2018

I went along with a friend for a fitting and we had a wonderful time. There is a great selection of dresses and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I already had my dress, but I did find a ... Read more beautiful head piece to wear! Highly recommend!