Le Chambord Restaurant, Inn & Caterers

Hopewell Junction, New York · View map

About Le Chambord Restaurant, Inn & Caterers

Le Chambord at Curry Estate is one of the most elegant and romantic wedding venues in Hudson Valley. We know you have a unique vision for your wedding and this ten-acre beautifully treed and gardened property with 1863 historic Georgian Colonial estate, ballroom, covered outdoor pavilion, four-star restaurant, conference center and overnight accomodations is the perfect setting to make that dream come true.

Facilities and Capacity

The elegant Le Chambord ballroom acommodates up to 200 seated guests with ample room for mingling and dancing the night away. The ballroom features crystal chandeliers, twenty-three windows, magnificent antique bar and dance floor. Smaller more intimate weddings can be hosted in the restaurant's private rooms. And, the outdoor covered pavillion is the perfect location for an outdoor ceremony or wedding.

These beautiful spaces are all available to book for your wedding ceremony and reception, rehearsal dinner, or post-wedding parties, to create your beautiful weekend celebration.

Curry Estate offers wedding event packages to accommodate a variety of wedding couples with different style and theme preferences. Utilizing these wedding packages is also a great way to stay within your event budget. All wedding event packages include guest accommodations, access to a bridal suite, setup and cleanup, event rentals, in-house catering, lighting and sound, and event planning services. Other services offered in their packages include:

• Cake cutting services
  • In-house bar services
  • Liability insurance
  • Outside vendors
  • Wireless internet
  • Event rentals

Cuisine

Le Chambord at Curry Estate provides award-winning cuising to satisfy the needs of wedding couples and their guests.

26 Reviews for Le Chambord Restaurant, Inn & Caterers

26 Le Chambord Restaurant, Inn & Caterers Reviews

FutureMrsD
MaryBeth

Married on 07/04/2019

New Owners - Exciting Changes!

The Curry girls, the new owners of Le Chambord have taken this venue and made it one of the premier destinations in the Hudson Valley! To begin, they have renovated much of the property including a ... Read more complete gut and remodel of the guest rooms. The grounds have been beautifully landscaped and the wedding pavillion has been updated as well. Not only did they honor everything that was in our original contract but they also added things that we did not expect. To begin, they made us feel like part of the family! They were as excited about our wedding as we were and it showed in their attention to detail. They anticipated our every need, down to providing glasses of ice water to the bridal party as was taking outdoor photographs. Our guests are still raving about the food and the decor and we continue to get comments about how it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended. There isn't a single thing I would change about our experience with Le Chambord!!

F
Frank

Married on 09/08/2018

All parents want their children’s wedding day to be special. My daughter and new son in law had the reception at Le Champagne and it was simply fabulous! Guest kept commenting that they felt that ... Read more they didn’t need dinner because the cocktail hour was over the top. The owner told us that they only serve truly fresh food, nothing out of a box and he didn’t lie. I received nothing but great feedback from guests, even when I prodded them to find out what they didn’t like, they all said that the food was great, the bar flowed nicely and that they wouldn’t have done anything different or asked for more. Thank you to Le Chambord for making my daughters and new son-in-law’s wedding something they will never forget and helping to make their wedding day something that they had always dreamed of!!

R
Rosemarie

Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I just got married at Le Chambord this past October. I wish I can go back and do it all over again! And I mean that in a good way! Roy, Joesph, and the rest of the staff were amazing ... Read more from the first day we looked at the venue until the morning after the wedding. We wanted vintage old world charm in a rustic setting for our fall wedding. We got that and so much more. The attention to detail was amazing. And the food was mouth-watering! Usually the food you get at other weddings is just ok. Their food is wonderful! My guests still rave about the food and service! Our personal waitresses were outstanding! They made sure we had everything we were supposed to. Even on our receiving line, they made sure we ate and drank in between hugging guests. We stayed overnight and the room was beautiful! I cannot say enough about Le Chambord. I wouldn't wait to book, you will not be disappointed!