Le Gateau Elegant

Walnut Creek, California · View map · Visit website

About Le Gateau Elegant

Le Gateau Elegant is a wedding cake company in Walnut Creek, California. They are an upscale cake and pastry shop. Owner Karen Del Bontá specializes in custom designer wedding cakes. She has mastered the art of working with Marzipan, white chocolate, and rolled fondant to produce exquisite designs and unique cakes, making your ideas a reality. Over the years, she has produced well over 10,000 wedding cakes.

From start to finish, Karen will work with you to make sure that your wedding cake vision comes to life for your big day. She also offers a selection of dessert options for guests to enjoy, including a croquembouche, cake pops, pastries, and a groom’s cake. The constant attention to detail, personalized service, fresh ingredients, and love she puts into every cake and dessert will leave you and your guests in bliss. Her other wedding cake services include the following:

• Consultations

A
Featured
Alissa

Married on 08/16/2014

We were very pleased with le gateau elegant. We went to around 4 different bakeries and Le Gateau Elegant was by far the best one. The cake was simply lovely, and delicious. Everything was on time and ... Read more handled in a professional matter. Karen even ordered a new cake stand for me when one of her previous brides didn't return the stand. We felt truly like des rois et des reines. Thank you Karen for everything!

Stephanie
Stephanie Mclin

Married on 01/19/2019

Delicious and beautiful cake!

After doing a few cake tastings, we knew that the cake at Le Gateau Elegant was the best and most moist we had tasted during our rounds. Karen was really easy to work with and she saw our vision very ... Read more easily. We had 2 different flavors in our 3 tiered cake, which I am very glad we did to give people options between chocolate and the princess. Many of our guests at the wedding had multiple slices of cake because it was so good. Karen did an amazing job!

C
Clifford

Married on 08/12/2017

My wife and I absolutely loved our wedding cake. My mother swears by Le Gateau and only gets cakes from them for everything from birthdays to my wedding. The cake was stunningly beautiful and ... Read more delicious. The guests raved about it and the pictures of it were liked by nearly all our friends. The staff is always so kind and responsive, they answered all our questions right away and were always helpful. We had an outdoor wedding and they even helped us with flavors and decorations that could survive the summer sun and stay beautiful and delicious. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone that needs a cake for any reason.