Le Jardin

Sandy, UT · View map · Visit website

About Le Jardin

Located at the bottom of the Wasatch Mountains in Sandy, Utah, Le Jardin provides every couple with a tropical location for their wedding venue. It includes a garden and banquet hall with classic and elegant styles. Its garden is bursting with flowers and greenery year round and will accommodate for both large and small events.

Facilities and Capacity
The outdoor garden includes fountains, greenery, year-round flowers and landscaped courtyards. It also has a flowering archway and an enchanting grand gazebo, accentuating the gardens lush and tropical look. The flowered covered landscape continues with 2 indoor garden buildings that can accommodate 11 to 18 tables. If the weather is nice, even more space is made available in the outdoor courtyard. Overall, Le Jardin accommodates a maximum of 800 guests.

This venue takes the stress out of planning your special day. Their services include:

• Bridal suite

C
Featured
courtnee

Married on 04/29/2017

I could not say enough wonderful things about this venue. Terri and here team were responsive, professional, and did everything to truly make my event run smoothly and be magical! I got so many ... Read more compliments on the venue and how beautiful it was, it felt like a fairy tale.

Ashlee
Ashlee Rupp

Getting married on 08/03/2019

Resolved Issues

I had emailed them and there was a mix up on dates. They ended up assisting me and being so accommodating in order to right the miscommunication. They were so helpful and I really looking forward to ... Read more working with them more!

Manuel
Manuel

Married on 06/15/2019

Lovely venue. Lovely staff.

We loved our Venue. It was the right amount of space, the right temperature, the setting was perfect for our amazing day. Teri helped us so much. We loved working with her. We also had Eleanor and Bob ... Read more helping us throughout the night. The gardens were beautiful and the green house was extraordinary.