Le Petit Jardin

Madison, GA · View map

About Le Petit Jardin

There is nothing like a wedding in the South.

We were born, raised, and love the South and there is no place like it to get married. From seasonal florals to tailoring every detail to each bride, we love it all. We would love to talk to you about your special day!

2 Reviews for Le Petit Jardin

2 Le Petit Jardin Reviews

User6111065

2+ years ago

4.7

The flowers for the wedding and reception were beautiful. The company was very professional and listened to what I wanted and they delivered. Read more the flowers for the wedding and reception were beautiful. The company was very professional and listened to what I wanted and they delivered.

K
Kristie

Married on 09/28/2014

3.8

Having our wedding at Variety Works we were required to use Le Petit Jardin for our florist. They truly do great work and our flowers were beautiful! My bridal bouquet was one of the prettiest ... Read more bouquets I've seen and for that I'm thankful! Linda was helpful with sitting down with us on a couple occasions so that we could give her our vision for exactly what we wanted. The only negative thing I have to say about Le Petit Jardin are their prices. It seemed they wanted to nickel and dime you for everything. They also take quite some time in getting back to you, so if you're looking for answers and a response right away it may not happen. Overall, I did enjoy working with them because of how great everything looked on the day of the wedding. I would recommend them for beautiful flowers as long as you're not on a tight budget.

Le Petit Jardin FAQ