Le Petit Jardin

Madison, GA · View map

About Le Petit Jardin

Le Petit Jardin's proprietor, Debbie Accetturo, has been providing professional wedding services in the Atlanta and Lake Oconee areas of Georgia for more than ten years.

Debbie has always demonstrated a special talent for combining lovely natural elements with uncommon flower specimens to create breathtaking displays for weddings, receptions, rehearsals, and showers.

Let Le Petit Jardin help create that "extraordinary" wedding you have always wanted. Whether your plans are simple or sophisticated, our team has the experience and wellestablished reputation to make your special day just what you have dreamed.

Every bride desires her wedding to be remarkable and represent her passion for living and those she loves.

2 Reviews for Le Petit Jardin

2 Le Petit Jardin Reviews

User6111065

2+ years ago

4.7

The flowers for the wedding and reception were beautiful. The company was very professional and listened to what I wanted and they delivered. Read more the flowers for the wedding and reception were beautiful. The company was very professional and listened to what I wanted and they delivered.

K
Kristie

Married on 09/28/2014

3.8

Having our wedding at Variety Works we were required to use Le Petit Jardin for our florist. They truly do great work and our flowers were beautiful! My bridal bouquet was one of the prettiest ... Read more bouquets I've seen and for that I'm thankful! Linda was helpful with sitting down with us on a couple occasions so that we could give her our vision for exactly what we wanted. The only negative thing I have to say about Le Petit Jardin are their prices. It seemed they wanted to nickel and dime you for everything. They also take quite some time in getting back to you, so if you're looking for answers and a response right away it may not happen. Overall, I did enjoy working with them because of how great everything looked on the day of the wedding. I would recommend them for beautiful flowers as long as you're not on a tight budget.

Le Petit Jardin FAQ