Le Photograph

Spring, TX · View map

About Le Photograph

My name is Pascal Fortin and I've been a photographer for over twenty years. In the past I've worked as a still photographer in the film indusry as well as a photographer for the former Houston Oilers Footbal Team. My approach to photography is one of simplicity and subtle elegance. I prefer to allow events to unfold naturally. The most important component of my work is the rapport that I've established with my clients before, and after their wedding. I take tremendous pride when I am entrusted to document a wedding event. I continuously strive to deliver the best in customer service.
When I am not working as a photographer, I enjoy traveling and spending time with my wife and two young children. Please follow me on twitter, and facebook. Live life to the fullest! God Bless!

3 Reviews for Le Photograph

3 Le Photograph Reviews

M
marissa

Married on 10/31/2014

Pascal was awesome! It was like having a friend there to photograph your wedding. I just got my online album back and couldn't be more pleased. He captured all the fun and silliness that came with my ... Read more wedding and he captured the moments before the wedding that I was unable to be at for perfectly. I hate posing and having my picture taken but Pascal made me feel at ease which was greatly appreciated. My father even said what a nice and professional young man he was! I highly recommend Pascal to any future bride out there who is looking for a great photographer who is personable and a joy to work with!

Kristi
Kristi

Married on 07/29/2011

I am so happy that we decided to go with Pascal for our wedding photgrapher. Pascal is so awesome and friendly and so earsy to work with. He emailed and called often to touch base and find out exactly ... Read more what we wanted. He was awesome and so are our photographs. People that couldn't make the wedding sais that they felt like they were there when they looked at the slide show of our wedding. Thank you for capturing all of our amazing moments Pascal!

K
Karen

Married on 10/10/2009

Wonderful! Very easy to work with. Takes beautiful photos! Read more Wonderful! Very easy to work with. Takes beautiful photos!

Le Photograph FAQ