Le Reve Rittenhouse Spa

Philadelphia, PA · View map · Visit website

About Le Reve Rittenhouse Spa

Le Reve Rittenhouse Day Spa is Philadelphia’s premier day spa destination. The Spa offers unrivalled luxury, privacy and comfort and specializes in Waxing, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Massage Therapy, Body Treatments, Brazilian Waxing, Eyebrow Waxing,Spa Facials, Electrolysis Hair Removal, Microdermabrasion, Skin Care Treatments, Pedicures, Manicures, Couples Massage, and Spa Packages. Philadelphia’s premier spa destination is conveniently located at 255 South 17th Street, 4th fl, Philadelphia, PA.

Le Reve Rittenhouse Day Spa is unique among the spas in Philadelphia and brings its very own brand of modern spa treatments to Rittenhouse Square. Le Reve Rittenhouse Day Spa welcomes guests to a beauty temple and pampering at its best. We promote well-being and beauty and believe there is a connection between how we feel and how we look. A team of experts offers a tender loving care and transforms your body whether it’s laser hair removal, electrolysis, waxing or massage therapy you seek.

There is an escape awaiting at Le Reve Rittenhouse Day Spa with customized heavenly skin care and luxurious body treatments. And if you want to take home a piece of self-love luxury, we offer the finest skin and body care lines worthy of goddesses, available for purchase. Please be our guests, browse our site and come to restore your natural beauty, heal and rejuvenate at the Le Reve Rittenhouse Day Spa.

1 Reviews for Le Reve Rittenhouse Spa

1 Le Reve Rittenhouse Spa Reviews

D
Donna whitesall

Getting married on 02/15/2020

1.2

worst experience of my life

The facility was nothing like I'd hoped for. It was not clean and the rooms were very small. The facial was disappointing, no steamer no hot towels, extractions are not included in a full facial and ... Read more the microdermabrasion machine was broken. They claim to have a steam room but it's a shower with a steam feature and slimy gross benches. My gel manicure peeled off in 2 days and my toes had red paint all over my cuticles. The website claims to provide certain services with the package I requested but they were not provided. The manager and owner were not helpful when I complained and they clearly don't understand the importance of good customer service which is unfortunate. I will never return and urge you to spend your money elsewhere.

Le Reve Rittenhouse Spa FAQ